Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: coca cola

Thanks
    i go for water all the time. much cheaper, and healthier

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well the water in our aria will kill you “no joke” it is toxic harmful and full of bad bacteria and little red worms. I even boil the water I buy just to make sure I don’t catch anything and I still end up sick every now and again.

Anyway, does anybody have any advice to get over sweets? It is a pure addiction and it is killing me slowly. I consume more sweets then anyone I know and it is starting to show....
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Contact a recovering alcoholic or tik-kop and ask her/him about the 12 step addiction program. As far as I know it works cross-platform when it comes to addictions so I'm sure it'll square away you're sweetie habit double time.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by murdock View Post
    some things you just get nailed...like calling out a technician...lets use a gate installer technician as an example....this is what blows my mind....people dont complain about a R600 call out fee for a gate "TECHNICIAN" but let a skilled artisan like an plumber....car mechanic...electrician who has completed a 3 year appy term and qaulified send a bill for a call out of R300 and boy do they complain about the fee...yet it takes a gate technician 3 hours to complete a course and get a certificate....mmmmmmi....coke....pepsi all made the same process just different prices.

i hear the jews developed coke...i havent done any research just hear say....was a product which was used to get people addicted hence the cocaine in coke in the early years...which would make them plenty of money and boy has it worked....i wonder what else the jews developed....i am suprised nobody has sued coke or tried to stop the sales of coke considering it eats money over night...literally....if you drop a coin into it...maybe people have but they are just so big...like petrol and electric cars...you just get taken over by whoever has more money.
    Unless you can find a link, I find the coment about jews quite offensive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.