Anyone know of a "good" W-AP? I'm looking for something with the following:

• Wireless N+ (at least 150MB/s, but prefer 300 or higher).
  • WAN connector / Fall over (i.e. a DSL RJ45 connection)
  • Gigabit LAN connection x4 (or more)
  • USB connector for 3G / Fall over
  • USB connector for storage & printer

The last one is probably not necessary, but it would be nice not to have to turn on a particular PC to have some sort of server running.

I can't seem to find anything having even just the 1st 4 items. Those that come close have either no USB, or the USB is only one of printer / storage / modem (not all 3), or the wired LAN is 100MB/s, or the wireless is G instead of N, etc. etc. etc.

What's wrong with these manufacturers? Why would anyone want an W-AP with a 300MB/s wireless but only a 100MB/s wired? Have they got any clue what that means????? You cannot buy a PC without a 1000MB/s onboard NIC anymore - why have a switch which cannot handle that speed? Or at least have the wired match up with the wireless's speed?

I can halfway understand having either a WAN(ie DSL)/3G (but not both) - although that's not a good thing either (especially since you could use it as a fail-safe for having both).

Given you can setup a relatively cheap server to do the 5th item, it still means you have to turn it on / have it running all the time - just another step in the already NOT SIMPLE process of wanting to just have it work!