Hi there to everyone.

I have been approached by someone regarding a new MLM business called MyShoppingGenie, well it’s brand new in South Africa, but it’s been around in America and Europe for 3 years now.
I need you guys to tell me if this is an opportunity that I cannot let go or a something that’s bound to fade away. My gut feel tells me it could be a success because it’s new in SA and that its internet based (E-Commerce).

Here is how it works:

It’s a software program called MyShoppingGenie

You install the FREE Genie onto your computer ... every time you do a search using your favourite major search engine such as Google or Yahoo ... the Genie instantly appears on your computer screen, featuring a simple to navigate selection of major online shopping and auction sites, e-commerce sites and local businesses. Conduct your own comparison pricing with the click of your mouse!

The more free Genie's you give away ... the more money you will earn!

This is a real home business with a SUPER PAY PLAN with unlimited software downloads.

You don't have to sell anything. Just give away free software that everyone will love to use!

Haven't heard about this before now?

Here is how to learn more:

:: Visit MyShoppingGenie ::

http://www.myshoppinggenie.com/gerhardjvv

If you downloaded the software you will see only the American, European and Australian websites. I have been told that the South African genie are going to be launced in January 2011 together with Sweden and Norway