Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Facebook Page Likes, Twitter Followers, Website Visitors? Then Make Twiends

Thanks

Need Facebook Page Likes, Twitter Followers, Website Visitors? Then Make Twiends

I just came across this website called Twiends that has had massive results for me in just one night.

My facebook page likes has gone up from 60 to 250 overnight.
    My Twitter followers has gone up from 20 to 180 overnight.

For anyone looking to grow their exposure quickly and for free Twiends is a great place to do so: www.twiends.com

Let me know what you think.

Cheers BJ

2. Thank given for this post:

Mark Atkinson (06-Dec-10), Neville Bailey (05-Dec-10)

Thanks
    Very interesting!

I've just added my website and, within 5 minutes, I've had 8 visits! Probably most of them were simply to open my website and then close it, so that they can earn free credits.

I wonder how much real business leads are generated with this system?
    Neville Bailey - Sage Pastel Accounting Consultant
    www.accountingsoftwaresupport.co.za
    neville@accountingsoftwaresupport.co.za
    IronTree Online Solutions

"Give every person more in use value than you take from them in cash value."
    WALLACE WATTLES (1860-1911)

Thanks
    I don't believe it will have a effect on real traffic to your website, as you said most people probably open it and then close it again just for credits. ( I have done so on a few )

Unless your website is a killer and catches a person's attention quickly, I am afraid no real traffic will occur. Also money making websites may be a hit.

It may increase the awareness of your website slightly.

For me I believe the best benefits with Twiends is getting exposure to your facebook page. Everytime someone likes your facebook page on Twiends then it will be posted on their status update from which more visits and more likes may occur to your facebook page.

I believe if you whould like to increase traffic to your website with Twiends then create a facebook page for it and get people to like it on Twiends. With the above mentioned points your facebook page exposure should increase and so also your likes from non Twiends members. Once a person likes your facebook page you can always send them a message to have a look at your latest special, news, blog post or whatever on your website.

I have stopped offering credits for people to follow me on Twitter but still my followers went up by 30.

A person can never have to many Twitter followers even if they may not be quality leads.

My conclusion: Facebook Page Likes is the best way to go

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Very interesting indeed!

The problem with this service at the moment: If you're planning on targeting locals (South Africans) it's likely you're wasting your time. Maybe once it's had time to grow a bit and more South Africans join you could see results.

As bjsteyn quite rightly pointed out, Facebook page likes is probably the best way to go. Once a person has Liked your page, they are subsequently subjected to your future Facebook advertising efforts (statuses, links, etc.) in their news feeds!

Even if 0.1% of people liking your page are actually interested in your product, score!

I've actually disallowed following my Twitter account because I doubt you will ever see results from that, seeing as it's the quickest and easiest way to gain credits by just following somebody.

I've found that if I'm liking a Facebook page I at least take a couple seconds to skim read what it's about, whereas when following people on Twitter I'm more inclined to just click-spam away for more credits.

It's at times like these when you wish that A: South Africans weren't so far behind with regards to technology, or B: You lived in the US.

Nevertheless, good find BJ!

Thanks
    Hey Mark

I agree that most people will at least have a look at the facebook page they are Liking. I myself have not just Liked any facebook page, unless it was something that interested me. As for Twitter , I have grapping points by following people.

As I do internet marketing , among other , although I mainly market SA products and services, I also market a few international stuff. So for me increasing Twitter followers any way I can is an improvement.

You should offer the minimum points of 2 for people to follow you on Twitter, you will have just as great results. As I said I stopped offering points and am still getting Twitter followers.

Cheers BJ

Thanks
    This is an interesting concept. There's been quite a bit of chatter about these sorts of sites, their effectiveness, ethicalness (if that's a word!).

What's particularly interesting is the affect it may have on search results, as the search engines become more and more interested in social media... Ah, only time will tell.

Gold Member
    Thanks
    I don't think it is cool. On their frontpage they say they don't ask for passwords, but this is their app request disclaimer on Facebook:

Access my basic information
    Includes name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, and any other information I've shared with everyone.
    Regards

Debbie
    debbie@stafftraining.co.za

From reception to management training, assertiveness, accountability or interviewing skills, we have a wide range of training workshops available for you!
    www.stafftraining.co.za

Find us on
    Facebook

Thanks
    sounds interesting.. will give this a try

Email problem
    Thanks
    I have been using Increasr.com because you can get credits there much faster and also more twitter followers,facebook fans, youtube subscribers and video views. Visit their site at http://www.increasr.com

Thanks
    Nice find, I am testing it out now.. lol just from signing up I got 20 new followers
    Bryan Casson: SEO Expert & Owner of Casson Media
    "Google or Bing...... um what is Bing?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast