today i realised again that there is nothing more important in a bussiness than cash flow...no money moving thru your account will shut you down....you can have 50 million rand projects on the go...100s of customers all over the world...if the money stops moving in your account you might as well roll onto your back and play dead.

i have heard it all when it comes to bussiness...i still get advice from people who dont even own a bussiness or have only been operating for a year or two yet everyone knows exactly how to run my bussiness...with a fail rate of 70% now maybe even more i am inclined to rather stick to doing what i have been for 20 years.

so my advice to anyone starting out...CASH FLOW is the number one important criteria about running a bussiness...or make sure you have a trust fund to create cash flow when things get tight...without cash flow in a bussiness no matter how good your bussiness plan is the bank with shut you down in 6 months if the money doesnt start flowing...fact...if the money stops flowing after 20 years they will shut you down...the only mistake i have made in all this time of bussiness...i havent invested wisely...not that i havent invested just didnt do it wisely so i dont have a nice float to lean on when i need it.

get otu of your overdraft as soon as possilbe...otherwise it will eventually consume your your bussiness in interest and fees...all i can say is thank goodness my is so long at the moment otherwise i would be closing shop after all these years.