Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dropship, the power seller's secret---Store owners must see

Thanks

Dropship, the power seller's secret---Store owners must see

What Is "Dropshipping"?

Drop Shipping means buying products cheaply from a secret low-priced source, and having your supplier do the work of packing the goods and sending them to your customer.

Wholesale Dropship is a revolutionary new system that enables you to make money by sourcing hot products directly from wholesalers. When you buy from wholesalers, you normally have to buy in large quantities. But with a dropship wholesaler, you get low prices even on small quantities.

Is Wholesale Dropshipping For Me?

Wholesale dropshipping is a business opportunity like none other. The products are taken care of - you only need to find successful ways to sell them.

It's a safe business for you, because you only pay for a product later, after you already sold it and got the money from your customer. There's no risk of dead stock - no more worries about unwanted inventory.

Ever tried selling on auction site or in your own shop? If you've ever sold anything and sent the products to your customers, you'll know there's a lot of time, effort, and costs involved in packing and shipping things.

This dropshipping program shows you how you:
    1) Sell products to your own customer base;
    2) Source from your secret low-priced wholesaler;
    3) Your wholesale dropshipper sends the products straight to your customer;
    4) Your customer receives the products "from" you and remains loyal to your shop.

2. Thanks given for this post:

alexwang (05-Oct-10)

Thanks
    Is there any way to find these dropshippers? The experience that I have had is that if you give your supplier your customer's details, that is the last you hear of your customer.

4. Thank given for this post:

alexwang (05-Oct-10), robinsonwang (20-Sep-10)

Thanks
    Don't worry about your customer will go direct to the wholesaler!

With a good wholesale dropshipper like DuDuTa Dropship,your customer can only have contact with you, not with the supplier.

The products will be sent "blind". That means your supplier's name / address / contact details are not visible to your customer. Your customers cannot find out your wholesale dropship source. In the DuDuTa warehouse, we have particular procedures to ensure no mention of DuDuTa is made on the packaging or invoice; plus, we will not include any DuDuTa promotional materials, and none of the products contain DuDuTa logo/brand/name on the product, packaging or accessories.Your repeat customers will remain loyal to you - they don't need to know that DuDuTa is your secret wholesale dropship supplier.

Wholesale Dropship is For you not for the supplier!

Wholesale dropship is a business opportunity like none other. The products are taken care of - you only need to find successful ways to sell them.

It's a safe business for you, because you only pay for a product later, after you already sold it and got the money from your customer. There's no risk of dead stock - no more worries about unwanted inventory.

Ever tried selling on bidorbuy or in your own shop? If you've ever sold anything and sent the products to your customers, you'll know there's a lot of time, effort, and costs involved in packing and shipping things.

6. Thanks given for this post:

alexwang (05-Oct-10)

Thanks
    Who manages the cashflow?

I need 200,000 units p.a. @ $1,000. Have solid supply route. Talk to me.
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

8. Thanks given for this post:

robinsonwang (21-Sep-10)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I must confess the way this duduta site has been promoted on TFSA is of concern. I've already killed a number of profiles and posts promoting it due to spammy technique.

Hopefully this time we'll get a constructive conversation.

10. Thank given for this post:

alexwang (05-Oct-10), robinsonwang (21-Sep-10)

Thanks

safe payment

How about Paypal? PayPal is a secure and trusted payment processing service which allows you to shop online. PayPal can be used at DuDuTa Dropship to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).Using PayPal

Advantages of using PayPal:

>> Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
    >> Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). If you do use your credit card through PayPal, DuDuTa.com won't see your credit card number, minimizing the risk of unauthorized use.

100% protection for unauthorized payments sent from your account
    You're protected from any payment sent from your PayPal account that you did not authorize whether the purchase was made on or outside eBay.

As a fraud-prevention measure, we'll send an email confirmation for every online PayPal payment that you make. If you receive an email confirmation for a transaction that you didn't approve, contact us and we'll work with you to quickly resolve the issue.

PayPal Buyer Protection
    Protection
    If you don't receive item that you purchased using PayPal, or what you receive is significantly not as described by the seller, your eligible transactions are covered for the full purchase price and original postage cost.
    https://www.paypal.com/c2/cgi-bin/we...ection-outside

p.a.??
    could be more specific? or send email to
    product@duduta.co.za

12. Thanks given for this post:

alexwang (05-Oct-10)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Robinson, to your credit the way you're going about it here is a lot better than what I've seen before.

14. Thank given for this post:

alexwang (05-Oct-10), robinsonwang (08-Oct-10)

Thanks
    Would the OP like to address my question?
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

16. Thank given for this post:

Email problem
    Thanks
    your idea attracted me, how to join in?

18. Thanks given for this post:

robinsonwang (08-Oct-10)

Suspended
    Thanks
    the goverment and production companies in this country are trying to keep import goods out so that the local market can grow...because competing with the other parts of the world where there are no labour laws and young children are used to do the work...it makes it extremely difficult for us.

last night i hear them talking about getting the goverment to weaken the rand...what about us fools who purchase goods from places like the usa...we just get scr*wed.

maybe what the goverment should do is look at the min. wage and try become more competetive with the rest of the world...which would benefit the poor because rather have a job earning a small wage than sitting around at home with nothing.

much like the domestic...in the old days the domestic was spoilt...had free accomadation...free food...free electricity...no need for transport costs...got all the old furniture...second hand clothing etc etc...so along come the goverment and bring out a set of laws and registrations...the first thing that happened was the maid was kicked out the free room...so accomadation for her and her boyfried/husband and kids who was shacking up with her...sneaking in late at night...and we wonder why all the shacks...these people had to find a place to stay...now she has to pay for her own food R400 per month...transport costs R100 p/m...electricity still free....water still free...we still pay for it but just thru rate and levies...the boy friend r husband has to find accomadation and pay for it now...plus transport etc...so who has benefited from the new laws?

and we wonder why all the shacks...this backfired on the goverment because they now have to build houses and offer services for all these people...which seemed like a great voting tactic at the time but has become a nightmare...considering there is no control at the borders creating an even bigger headache with the thousands of illegals crossing the border daily.

and i have also noticed a huge increase in people coming in from east...

the indian population also seems to be growing...but nobody is noticing because they can live in any area now...i have noticed i have more indian neighbours than black or chinese...the chinese seem to be moving into the outer areas like newcastle...i dont know the stats...just looking at it from where i sit...i could be way wrong.

20. Thank given for this post:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.