Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Advice or Partner

Email problem
    Thanks

Need Advice or Partner

I am proud to present the next generation Social Marketing Network, developed over a period of 24 months creating the most extensive Target Market driven Internet Advertising Platform available. Yeah Network not only provides affordable Web and Internet Hosting Products and Services for the South African market, we have created a Network of Free Social Networking, Blogging and Exclusive Membership platforms for South African internet users. Membership provides users access to FREE downloadable content and value added services.

Community Platforms provide South African schools with a one of a kind Membership area, giving scholars, teachers and Parents access to downloadable eBooks, Publications and Graphics, hosted on a Social Networking platform with communication Tools and the opportunity for schools to earn extra income.

The creation of Yeah Network has made available a variety of opportunities for business minded individuals, South African Internet users and bloggers to share in R50 million potential profit

In order to market and sell 2400 available sustainable Business opportunities, Yeah Network is seeking a Partner, whom either has access to an existing Network or the ability and knowledge to market these business opportunities, We are not looking for a silent partner, whom can assist us marketing these highly profitable business opportunities across South Africa.

If there should be anybody with advice how to go about, marketing these opportunities it will be app

Barend van der Westhuizen
    barend@e-yeah.co.za

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I had a little look around e-yeah.co.za and yeah... good luck - it's pretty tough getting community sites past start-up.
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeah View Post
    The creation of Yeah Network has made available a variety of opportunities for business minded individuals, South African Internet users and bloggers to share in R50 million potential profit
    Have you got a business plan that supports that claim? I might be interested.

Thanks
    Hi,you have a good website and idea....You must start your bussiness with a niche that you concentrate on and then work your way up...In your marketing field are alot of competitors....Focus on a certain niche...maybe a certain school group,age,race,class etc...brainstorm around it,to be unique

4. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (02-Sep-10)

Email problem
    Thanks
    I must agree, to start a Social Network from scratch is not an easy task, I do believe providing the right type of value added services will attract the desired web traffic. The concept is hard to explain in a single post, a more detailed explanation of concept can be found here http://eshoppe.co.za/about-yeah-network/

We have covered niche markets in various forms, and are in the process of launching a new multi blogging Platform for final year students at an Interior Design School.

Take a look at http://eshoppe.co.za it gives a better idea of what we offer:
    As a matter of interest : One of our Products we offer is an online Marketing campaign, 3 weeks ago we launched a development in wellington Rozelle Village http://www.eshoppe.co.za/rozelle/ 12 of the 25 plots has been sold till date.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    A question: why would people use this site rather than Facebook?

Email problem
    Thanks
    This is a good question and seems to popup quite often, Facebook users cannot earn money from their profile pages, by giving our users access to added income streams access to free downloadable content like abooks, graphics and Publications, they should be enticed to start using our services, but the best is still to come.
    We are busy upgrading our platform to software that enables users to post to facebook, twitter and plaxo, just name a few, their posts and profiles is automatically imported into their profile at our Network, therefore they can be logged into their account with us, and still use the facilities of other social networks.

Email problem
    Thanks

Why Online Advertising

Statistics show that Websites, new businesses offering online advertising does not survive long, I recently read that 1/57 actually survives longer than a year.

I have researched every online advertising and affiliate marketing platform I could get my hands on, not only by just visiting, but registering and publishing ads on my blogs. One thing I have learned selling online advertising is not a get rich quick scheme, in fact to start from scratch and succeed, almost seem impossible. To actually earn a worth while income from publishing ads on your blog, well that is another story.

My solution to the above is to have a superior but affordable advertising product, selling it offline, and advertising it online. We have tested this product with local chamber of commerce and AHI, the response, 3/5 clients was interested, we feel it is safe to say we can convert 1/3 into sales . (This giving us an rough idea what should be suspected in the market overall)

The motivation for the customer to buy the product, is affordability, value for money, and the fact that we have created a network of websites aimed at a geographical market, to advertise on. To stress the importance of our users and web traffic we provide value added features, Free downloads etc. to these platforms to keep traffic constant.

WEB TRAFFIC

“We have local traffic, although not enough now, but to compensate for this we are utilising our existing database of 625 000 email account holders to generate traffic, firstly to advertise to and secondly to sell our own products to”

The rationale behind this strategy is, we can build up a base of publishers over a period of time, and we can slowly convert our email database into regular users.

Email problem
    Thanks

Social Networking

I am convinced that blogging is the ultimate way to host not only a personal website but hobby site or personal site. I have been involved with blogging for 3 years, I have tested every platform extensively and have blogged on all of them, This might seem a short time, but as I have been working a 18 hour day, researching, testing and re thinking my ideas on blogging and the Yeah Network, I think I know a lot, but hardly enough. (I am not a web designer of trade, I come from a Sales and Marketing environment and had to learn from my mistakes)

I fully agree to start a social network from scratch, keeping people coming back and post regular is not an easy task. One of our current social network sites YEAH - FRIENDS has been running on our own server for 3 months, and we have only gained 563 users of which 80% visit site on a regular basis.

“It has been proven that when providing the right product, with the right type of features our users will increase” (My post about the ability to integrate other Social networks into ours)

I would like to add the following, If I knew starting to plan Yeah Network 2 years ago, how many times I would have had to re plan and re start, I most probably would not have started, but a must ad each and every frustration with service or product not being available in the South African market, each hurdle I had to overcome, has made me more determined to find a solution.

The planning, designing and rationale behind Yeah Network has these goals, to establish a sustainable online business for myself and partners, by providing affordable web, internet and advertising solutions to our clients, provide South African internet users with the same if not better opportunities to earn an sustainable income from Affiliate marketing and advertising by publishing adverts on their social pages, websites and blogs and to provide the South African Internet user with a better web experience.

“And if this should mean we have to re wright the rules, by creating our own products and services well then we are going to do it.”

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    A question: why would people use this site rather than Facebook?

We have setup a test platform at http://e-yeah.co.za with facebook integration into our social network, it’s only a demo but we would like to hear from our users if they like or dislike the features any comments are welcome.

Help us find the best Social Networking Solution by registering and testing this platform for us

Thanks

Greetings

I think you are on to something and look enthusiastic about what you are trying to do which always help. One has to have the drive to make a new venture work regardless of which type of venture it is.

I am wanting to know if you currently have a developer/programmer to assist with the development side of your site. If not or if you are interested, my husband is a programmer and would be able to assist on contract or long term basis.

Mail me on elmarie@ifsdbn.co.za if you would like to discuss this further.

Wishing you an awesome day and good luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast