Recently I have met several people that have been listed unfairly or incorrectly with Credit Bureaus. In one scenario the company could not even provide a contract of agreement, in another situation the person an employee of a company was listed due to debt owed by the company even more bizarre neither of these two people were informed that they were going to be listed.

My aim by starting this thread is to gain a lil insight into the following three questions:

Firstly, are there any opther people out there experiencing a similiar situation, I would be really interested to hear about it?

Secondly, is there a process / procedure that needs to be followed by a company wanting to list a person and is this actively enforced?

Thirdly, where a person is incorrectly / unfairly listed do they have any recourse, financial or otherwise? The reason behind this question is that in both scenarios above the individuals have had to run around, take time of work and make lengthy phone calls in feeble attempt to sort the matter out... to date still unable to obtain credit I find this so weird.

Look forward to enlightening comments.