can someone please tell me the formula to get rich quick...becuase if i dont find out soon i will not be able to afford to live in this country...even as a bussiness owner already claiming for everything i can by running my bussiness from home.

i also need to understand the formula for how tthey work out that if you take a 30 billion rand loan you can still aford to give 80 % of the population free water??? i would be interested to know what profit they will make out of that loan.

a 28 billion rand loan take a 1 billion rand cut and make a profit of 1 million per month and give the 80 % of the population free electricity.

my living cost in my house use to cost

band 5200
water 300
electricity 300
rates 350

total cost 6150

by the time the goverment is finished with all the increases they are taking about now not the future ones

living cost

bond 5000 dropped because of the interest rate drop
water 5400 as per 18 times increase they are talking about
electricity 900 by the end of all the increase because it is already gone up to 450
rates have been increased to 980 per month since i moved in 2 years ago.
rates

i will not be able to afford to live in this country...unless i become a member of parliment

the only solution

get a list of all the companies which people in goverment are members and start buying shares in them...becuase we all know who are gona get the tenders to carry out the work for these huge loans.

please tell me i am incorrect and show me evidence of this not gona be the case.