Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Malema Confusion

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sterne.law@gmail.com View Post
    Why no noise from SARS?
    SARS is obliged to keep all their information confidential. Technically, even if they know you are making money from an illegal drug trade they can't report it to the police. I think the idea is as long as you declare and pay your taxes, that's all SARS (and government) wants.

The call for a SARS audit of Malema by the DA was sheer stupidity. It would have achieved nothing except (maybe) make sure he was at least paying his taxes.

What fascinates me about the Julius back-peddle on his business interests is it just goes to show how lucrative a political career is nowadays. In days gone by politicians certainly didn't go short, but it wasn't BIG money either.

Thanks
    http://www.news24.com/Content/SouthA...tigates_Malema

Well this doesn't say much but still."Since he was elected president of the ANC Youth League two years ago, Julius Malema has apparently not paid any tax."

Also this facebook group has proven that Dead Warthogs have more fans than Julius Malema: http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?i...a/364497674936

[edit] And YES! I do find the pictures of the dead warthogs More appealing than JU JU's.
    Last edited by Superscenic; 08-Mar-10 at 08:32 PM. Reason: more text

Thanks
    ag shame. why is everyone picking on poor ole misunderstood jules
    I'm one of the T's from TnT Unleashed Web design, photography and writing services
    http://www.1pic4twenty.co.za

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyflanigan View Post
    ag shame. why is everyone picking on poor ole misunderstood jules
    Well I was scared Zuma might become president, now I am scared Mal-Idi -Amin might also.

Thanks
    After reading all the different posts on Malema I find it incredible that his followers do not see through the man. They no doubt look at his opulent flashy life style and consider it a bench mark for themselves. A lot of them live in abject poverty and unfortunately do not ask him the right questions such as why is he so rich and why are they still so poor.
    I can see a dangerous scenario developing and that is that he was prepared to die for Zuma and his followers will no doubt do the same for Malema.

Until poverty and unemployment are properly addressed in this country there will always be a stage for people like Malema.

Butch Hannan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12