Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MTN worst help desk in the world.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I don’t own a TV anymore and hopefully never will again. I am just waiting for that damn lawsuit letter... no clue how I am going to handle that bit. As long as I have a notebook and internet I can do much more than watching advertisement crap. DSTV can go to hell and take their crappy movies along with them. It is a shame that I will no longer be able to watch Cricket anymore but for half the DSTV subscription you can get uncapped internet via local wireless providers and or landline providers.

When you see MTN logo’s all over the place it is unbelievable that they can screw all their customers and we take it because we have too. But lately it is if every company is just out to make your life hell, from your medical aid to your bank to your broker to your insurance. I sometimes wonder if it would not be better to say screw them all and find a rock to crawl under.

The corporate revolution has killed family life, family value, religion, morality and overall ethic. I go to sleep every night wondering “how the hell did we the population get so damn weak”. We are basically over exploited by everyone and for what? How many decisions do we make and how many of those decisions come right back to bite you?

MTN is a horrible BS provider; there is nothing good about them even their reward system is designed to screw you? MTN has made owning a mobile phone a curse. I just hope I live to see their downfall and liquidation and utter bankruptcy.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Suspended
    Thanks
    and the joke of it all they have given us the power to make a diference...we can conmunicate with anyone anywhere in the world...yet we are still sit around complaining on public forums....what we should be doing is using the technology to control crap companies and shutting them down...you could bring a country to its knees by using sms...facebook...twitter etc.

we could also control the crime using all the modern technology available to us....all the cameras just hanging idol on the polse all along the freeways in towns etc....millions of unemployed people....no shortage of manpower...

by lets say today we target mtn...every single preson who has a contract with mtn goes and moves there contract to vodocom...next week then the following week we all close our mtn accounts they will be bust...but the problem trying to get everyone to actually go thru with it.

3. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (08-Jan-11)

Suspended
    Thanks
    we did it with the world cup why cant we get motivated and make a diffrence in this country...for a better future for all of us..

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I just loved the irony in post 22

Suspended
    Thanks
    heres a plan to see if it would work tommorrow morning start sending an sms to someone lets say "lets make a difference"...then ask the person you send it to to forward it to one person or 100 it is not important how many people you send it to...and see if it comes back to you and lets see if people start talking about it.

anyone in on this?...all it takes is to start it...who knows where it could end up.

right my sms has left the building...

copy this message and send it...it reads...

"lets make a difference...send this message to anyone we are trying to see how powerful technology really is...the amount of people is not important...just send it"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I heard the source of many of the viral sms's that were floating around at one time was actually the cellphone companies themselves.

So what's the strategy here? If we help them make more money we'll get a better helpdesk?

Thanks
    I'm not sure if it would do any good for MTN, but after a month of problems with an insurance company I finally added a complaint about them on HelloPeter. The next day they phoned me, and the day after that the problem was solved ... this after phoning and waiting at my expense for eons before.
    Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves. - Norm Franz
    And central banks are the slave clearing houses

Thanks
    ng
    Last edited by popayetwo; 25-Jan-11 at 08:47 PM.

Thanks
    Hi, I know someone that can help you at MTN. Pease send me your contact details - karenza@hillton.co.za and I wil ask him to phone you asap.

Kind regards,
    Karenza Webb

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    MTN how low can there help desk go? Well, this is how the help desk will avoid helping you, firstly when you phone there technical help desk they will ask you if you are on contract or prepaid. If you answer prepaid you get disconnected. This happened to me twice now.

But there latest tactic is brilliant, First the normal help desk will transfer you to the technical help desk and then they cannot understand you because you are braking up. This continues until you hang up.

Now sending them an e-mail via there system is useless because they never get back to you EVER! So no point in it really. I have been with MTN for a few years now and there level BS is staggering! In the end we the customers are just not important to them so what the hell there is no point in keeping them around.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast