Hi there. Can any one advise on standard electrical installation costs. i am in the process of finalising and awarding the project of the building of my new home with various different contractors and need to determine as to the electrical installations and its associated costs. how is pricing determined? per square meter of a new building? or is pricing done per point?, per floor? or some other method (if so please advise). I would greatly appreciate some info on how this is determined and the general costs involved, i wont hold any one to them!. After watching carte blanch im a little bit more cautious and concerned as to whether the pricing i have recieved actually relates to what needs to be done on the building and so im unsure of where to go from here ,I dont mind paying for the work as well as the electrician making his profit but it must be fair and honest and relate ,i have quotes with no physical breakdowns but more of a final price for the job but they all range greatly and as much as the different colours in the rainbow, so i have no real method of determining such

Thanks