Thread: Infrared Scanning services

Thanks

Infrared Scanning services

Is anybody looking for Infrared scanning services?
    I am a qualified Thermographer and have almost 6 years experience in the field, from scanning normal electrical distribution boards to minisubs underground in mines to scanning outside high voltage (up to 132KV) substations for Eskom.
    The company I work for also offers many other services for transformers, sales, rewind, refurbishment etc.

If you would like to know more info please send me a message.
    or email me on quinton@micosa.co.za
    Last edited by QuintonIR; 15-Feb-10 at 10:05 AM. Reason: adding email address

Thanks
    Hi QuintonIR, welcome the TFSA.

The website on the same domain as your email doesn't mention your FLIR services at all, it indicates only that you install Telcoms and IT systems.

Suspended
    Thanks
    what camera do you use?

i would like to upgrade to a ti25 or ti32...seen so awseome imagers from these cameras.

maybe you can share some interesting pics.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by murdock View Post
    what camera do you use?

i would like to upgrade to a ti25 or ti32...seen so awseome imagers from these cameras.

maybe you can share some interesting pics.
    Hi Murdock
    I use a ThermaCam E45 at the moment, it gives very good pictures.
    With regards ti the ti25 and the ti32, I think it would be better to get something a bit more up the range like the ti40 which comes with a 120x120 pixel detector and it has a built in digital camera.

Do you also do Thermography?
    We can share some interesting pics I don't mind

Thanks
    Our website is www.micosa.co.za
    But is currently under construction as we recently changed service providers, and should be up and running soon.
    The company name is Micosa Industries (Pty) Ltd we manufacture many things for the mining industry including our own range of heavy duty locks and interlocking systems, underground lighting, stope support, bell signalling units, bell recorders, emergency callbell systems, Electronic sirens and LED indicator lights, underground telephones, we also repair and refurbish Taco generators, Diesel welder/generators, We also sell/repair welders. We can basically do anything, we have a full machine shop and design and manufacture to clients spec.

Suspended
    Thanks
    been doing thermography for about 4 years...it is a great help when i am fault finding...sometimes i dont even use my DMM...you can detect the fault with the thermal imager...hotpots...caused by loose connections...phase load unbalance...overloaded circuits and even to deteck harmonics in a system...i also use it for checking tank levels and compressors when we commission refrigeration plants...it saves lots of time when checking the drain heaters on the indoor units to make sure the water is not freezing in the pipe.

i even use it to check the trailer bearing on the boat when we get back from a trip.

it benefits all our customers because it is part of our inhouse service.

we also offer power quality analysing...power factor correction design and maintenace...COC for hospital theatres...big industrial plants...hazardous locations and the odd domestic test.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.