Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zuma Controversy " Cast the First Stone...""

Bronze Member
    Thanks

Zuma Controversy " Cast the First Stone...""

Yep, our president is a playa...

Always subscribed to the view that a persons sexual preferences, and/or orientation, is his her business. As long as no force, violence or children are involved.

Bill was one, many politicians and sportman made the headlines with their sexual antics over the last year. Thats fine, cant make a fuss about "morality", when people are dying in wars, and starving.

My concern is the financial impropriety that our charming, Romeo President was alleged to have committed. Affairs and womanising is known to lead to financial crimes, due to the financial strain exerted one supporting so many women and offspring. This is the can of worms our Presidents "indiscretions" are going to open. And at a time when we just put it on the backburner.
    Sean Goss We all are scared, but only few are brave.
    www.sgafc.co.za

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I think the main cause for concern is the President's preference for unprotected sex with anyone wearing a kanga female that happens his way.
    Playa sowing his oats - maybe there's space for debate. However, reckless endangerment of his sexual partners is a substantially different issue.

And as President isn't he supposed to be a role model?

Thanks
    He misunderstood the 'Father of the Nation' bit and is trying the only way he knows how!
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

4. Thanks given for this post:

Superscenic (11-Feb-10)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    But you have to see the funny side of this story. Our president has more relationships with women than any other in our history! Still he keeps his presidency. Was this America he would have had real trouble.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Wouldn't like to have his relationship headaches. It can't be all that nice.

Apparently his predecessor was also a major player - just kept it discrete. Money & power attract these floozies like flies to a pile...
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    And if our President was Gay? The Constitution protects that,oh but our president is a real man

Seriously though, I think the last woman, involved should take as much blame for this. Surely the mans other wives, his age, as well as his position, should count for something. Of course he should have known better.

Many men find it hard to control their urges, and thats understandable. But for Msholozi, with his baggage especially this, was just not on. I stress, this was a "Victimless" crime. And inasmuch as many of us are tempted to judge the poor beleagured soul, no blood has been shed. Just that we can ill afford such scandals in our country at this stage.
    Sean Goss We all are scared, but only few are brave.
    www.sgafc.co.za

Thanks
    The French & Italian Presidents set good examples.
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by desA View Post
    The French & Italian Presidents set good examples.
    True but he does not need to follow suit!

BOVER Technologies
    - computer sales and TeamViewer support
    Elmine Botha Freelance Photographer - Photographer/ Videographer

Thanks
    I wonder what would happen if we decided to focus on Zuma's good points & try to support him as he tries to pick SA up from where his two predecessors let it slip to?

The media gets too involved in his personal life, in my view. Where he sleeps & with whom, is entirely his affair.

We are asking a lot from a man - he is not some heavenly perfect being. Give him a break.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I wonder what would happen if we decided to focus on Zuma's good points & try to support him
    I was certainly prepared to give him a fair crack at it. But, as they say, the honeymoon is over. And it's not his penchant for skirt that's the problem; it's the gap between word and deed - the products of his swordsmanship being but one of the manifestations.
    as he tries to pick SA up from where his two predecessors let it slip to?
    Two? Frankly, I think Nelson Mandela did a fair job of it. It was a short stint, and it was a period of transition which all told went quite smoothly. The country was well poised for great things when Nelson handed over the helm.

It's on Thabo's watch that all the centralising, polarising, politicising the civil service and deploying of cadres happened. And that's what has set up our current dilemmas.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast