Right now Africa is facing the worst climate change we have ever seen in our lifetime. Yes it is true our environments are changing our people are facing a time of extinction and soon any action will be too late.

I personally have said for the past few years now, please think of a massif pumping station and storage facility so that we can clean enough sea water to sustain agriculture thus persevering life in all its glory.

My hopes was to see a nuclear driven pumping and purifying station that will be able to store enough water to be distributed to the arias that we need to cultivate. Thus allowing for life to sustain itself. But as so many other voices we are never counted and our ideas to save ourselves was ridiculed and ignored.

Well I most experts say environment change will happen in 30 or so years. Well I used to say give it 5 to 10 years. Well nature is giving us fare less time and we need to realise that our survival will be our ability to grow food and to have clean water.

Kenya is already facing a fight and they have nothing to fight with! Are we to be next South Africa? Well I really hope not because we can be strong and we can become leaders again and I really hope that our leaders are not too blind to see the real dangers ahead. Time is a luxury we simply don’t have any more.

Thanks for reading.