Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The human face of recession.

Thanks
    Can you see the rich Arabs uniting with some of the Americans. Not likely.
    Already happened and is happening - Take the Bin Laden and Bush families as an example. Iraq and America is just another partnership towards common goals.

I agree with Tec0, anybody who was serious about world domination would have got it right years ago......all is an illusion. We are just pawns of a master race who laugh everytime we talk about god, religion and world domination politics. They sit (or stand or float maybe) playing us like a huge computer game, throwing in an occasional thought pattern like Jesus, Mohammed, Confucius, Rubic cubes and a recession to stir up the pot and keep us from the real truth.
    The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
    Sponsored By: http://www.honeycombhouse.com

Thanks
    @Dave - your positivity in introducing the "life skills" strategy into curriculums is noble, the challenge however is to overcome departments that have multiple incompetent teachers who collectively prevent the continuation of school inspectors to enforce teaching itself, and then there's a challenge of parenting where kids should want to be in class, as a culture of learning is to be adopted....

@Marq : I would encourage logic in our discussions at all times in order for anyone to take it seriously.

"I agree with Tec0, anybody who was serious about world domination would have got it right years ago"

.... you are saying here that no one controls the world because according to your understanding, they haven't got it right yet.

"We are just pawns of a master race "..."They sit (or stand or float maybe) playing us..."

Here you assert there is a race that has "mastered" us (ie master race).

....logic would determine from your second extracted statement that they do indeed control/play us.

Let us move away from paradoxial off topic diversions as you work out your truth for now as I motion to say:

Yes, the Arabs and Americans do business together, and that Union in itself is seen by some as a "secret society". It's happening all over as the Globe unifies in the last days, expected. There are many illusions in the earth, but greed and depopulation are not.

@tec0: "if the game-plan is to kill us all...blah blah" That is not the agenda. Please read:

http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES
    1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

If we understand a matter, then we can comment.

Thanks
    Let us move away from paradoxial off topic diversions as you work out your truth
    @Francois - Just because you don't believe in a master race that controls us little beings down here does not make my discussion illogical. I don't have to 'work out my truth' - it just is for me, as one day or one lifetime you will work it out as well for yourself.

The Guidestones are just a typical jealous existed states scenario trying to emulate Stonehenge and the like, set up by some Rosicrucian type to create a diversion - very nice but loads of BS.

One day we all may understand how it hangs together.

Thanks
    @Marq - your statement is illogical.

You state "....anybody who was serious about world domination would have got it right years ago.", then you state that there is someone who indeed controls/dominates the world ie. your master race"We are just pawns of a master race "

It is not clear at all what you wish to believe?
    (1) is it there's no one controling the world coz they ain't got it right yet?
    (2) is it there's your "master race" that controls it?

I really can't extrapolate this further and pictures would be undermining the integrity of our readers.

"One day we all may understand how it hangs together."

Never shall all understand. Only few unto who it is revealed by diciplined searching of a matter.

You seem to assume I don't understand?

I know the truth and it has set me free.

It's kinda sad you want to call the Georgian stones just a Stonehenge replica....if you read the article you would realize the stones are merely the tablets to place a textual agenda upon. Stonehenge does not have the NWO agenda on it. You dissappoint me in this discussion.

Debunk the Georgian stones and any other signs of the times as your words bear testimony to your knowledge. All that was hidden shall be revealed, and there shall be scoffers who deny. If you truely wish to deny the stones and the NWO that many statesman speak of as they unify the globe through economic trade agreements, fake Copenhagen "Man Made global warming" summits to tax you on the air you breathe, and tax all countries on their GDP, and still fail to recognize this is not moral, and is indeed part of an Elitist money making scam (I hear USA should make 167 Trillion off the Cap & Trade once it rolls out) , you have become outdated and I would have to consider the title of Denialist a suitable starting point.

Be that as it may, I am part of the Master's Race...and we are the children of YHWH...TETRAGRAMMATON...not by force, election nor title, but by mercy and grace.

Last edited by Frankincense; 09-Jan-10 at 10:09 AM.

Thanks
    Oh Great Francios - Knower of the truth and obviously part of some master race,
    We denialist's and ancient beings in the old order bow down to your superior position and knowledge of all things NWO on this earth.

When you talk about being of the children of yhwh, is that a NWO type cult cause I have no knowledge of that organisation. Is a secret group that you belong to? How does one get to know of it - or is that a secret as well to us lowly folk?

Damn shame that you did not follow what I was saying even with all the truth that you are aware of and I even wrote those words slowly so that all would understand them.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    In the fundamental laws of criminology we as humans have the default setting to blame someone else before we get to the truth and feel like idiots because we lost the plot. We are the masters of our existence and therefore we control our lives and sometimes we give up on ourselves and then you get young people killing themselves because they belief that the world they are living in will force them to do stupid jobs and be nobodies for the rest of their natural lives, never knowing success.

Proof them wrong? Tell someone that failed in school that there is a beautiful life ahead of them and see if they belief you. Secondly if there is something that is “in control” then that something is sadistic “the end”.

Now I am not too bothered about anything anymore because ultimately we as humans have lost control when we appointed our first ruler, king or whatever to lead us. So humanity screwed itself and we are paying for it secret gods, people or other things or not we still screwed ourselves the end.

Lastly is hope. Hope exist only because it gives us the energy to move forward, but for many “hope” itself became inaccessible thus we have people as old as 10 killing themselves because there IS nothing for them. Not even hope! So it is not about rejection or handling failure it is about the realities of this world and it is one grim “almost evil” picture.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    This is really getting personal. I would love to get you guys around a table with an instructed objective of reaching a solution to solve the problems of this world. Just remember that the woes of our world are caused in the main by the actions or non actions of members of the human race.
    Butch Hannan
    http://www.storiesandissues.co.za

Thanks
    Oh Great..debating time...

@Marq:"BatMan"

Firstly - bow not to me but my Father, for He is worthy, and He alone is whom I shall refer to as the Master of the Master race as we share further conversation in this time....

To answer your questions, because it is my duty to have an answer for you: "Is (it) a secret group that you belong to? How does one get to know of it - or is that a secret as well to us lowly folk?"

You will either accept what you are about to read, or you will reject it. Your future will also be affected by your decision.

Firstly, to belong, one has to accept there is a Creator of All things....without beginning nor end....with many names. one common known is written as YHWH in the Hebrew language. Then we must accept that because He created it, He makes the rules. If we break the rules we will reap the rewards, and the more bad seed you sow, the more is reaped, adversly, the more good seed is sowed, the more good will be reaped, but seeing as we all break the rules, and are indeed of low spirits at times "lowly", He sent Jesus to carry our troubles with us. If we can agree on these fundamental principles (at least), we are left to disagree about a few semantics only. From here onwards we are to grow, as long as we accept this. Yes, you will need a mustard grain of faith as well as not everything can be seen or prooved. I'm sure you are more than capable of getting to know Him from here on....just look out your window and remember your ancestors did not rise from a cosmic slime soup in a rock via evolution, but from a Personal Designer. Get to know Him.

@ tec0: Do not loose faith brother. Yes, many are hopeless and many more will be. Help them with your strength and knowledge were possible. There are also others who perservere in the face of adversity. It's up to you whom you will become, as you said: "We are the masters of our existence and therefore we control our lives"

@Butch: "One who knows too"

"This is really getting personal."
    Yes, this is indeed great Butch! Too many conversations remain impersonal with nothing great being achieved. Give Thanx we are all grown ups and should be able to take as we give...

"I would love to get you guys around a table with an instructed objective of reaching a solution to solve the problems of this world"

You and I both know the solution personally. We are also aware of His prophesies and that they will all have to come to pass, no matter who tries to avert them or "solve" them as many dont approve of His judgements. What must be must be.

I have answers and solutions for all the problems, and if uncertain, will find out. I won't say they are all pallatable however. Being a Man really is a simple task given the best Protector and Council.

In the face of a recession, progression shall overcome.

Last edited by Frankincense; 10-Jan-10 at 12:44 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    And I expected to be knocked for suggesting teaching people how to deal with failure is inadvertently setting them up to fail (For those who might have thought it, my point is everyone has to deal with failure on a fairly regular basis - it is the ability to move past it that is critical to achieving success).
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    @Dave - your positivity in introducing the "life skills" strategy into curriculums is noble, the challenge however is to overcome departments that have multiple incompetent teachers who collectively prevent the continuation of school inspectors to enforce teaching itself, and then there's a challenge of parenting where kids should want to be in class, as a culture of learning is to be adopted....
    If these are the obstacles (and I agree with you - they are), they must be overcome. It starts with a decision and takes commitment. Now as far as I know, life skills are on the curriculum nowadays, so the problem is to get proper execution.

Here's another life skill - taking responsibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    In the fundamental laws of criminology we as humans have the default setting to blame someone else before we get to the truth and feel like idiots because we lost the plot. We are the masters of our existence and therefore we control our lives and sometimes we give up on ourselves and then you get young people killing themselves because they belief that the world they are living in will force them to do stupid jobs and be nobodies for the rest of their natural lives, never knowing success.

Proof them wrong? Tell someone that failed in school that there is a beautiful life ahead of them and see if they belief you.
    Well said tec0.

I suggest ask who they see as a "success," and you'll likely be able to show them at some point they too had known failure. Success is most often achieved because you kept picking yourself up each time you failed and tried again, albeit in a different way using the lessons learned along the way.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    debating

I say let’s go for it! Personal or not, when the gloves are off you get to see more truths anyway. I am game if you are and that is if it is ok by others too.

Solve the world’s problems. I can do it with my eyes closed. Just get me Discovery some smart people and I will show you how to generate power without damaging “too much” Give me power and I will do great things simply because I live in a world where impossibility screams “challenge”

Most great minds of the past were considered “stupid” until they changed the world. Perhaps there is greatness in all of us and because of the system we failed to see the wealth that exists in our minds.

You say conspiracy logic and dynamic control, I see failed attempts at control, is the world a big experiment. Life exists because something happened you can call it experimentation divinity or accident, fact is it happened.

peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast