Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: virgin mobile

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    All you need is your bank statements your contracts must be on record “YES it is a legal requirement to keep records” Know that you have the right to these records as they are technically your agreements with this company.

If they cannot or will not produce the documents you can request an E-MAIL stating the reasons why they cannot produce the documentation in question. This E-MAIL must then find its way to your lawyer along with your bank statements.

IanF is correct; it will be wise to follow his advice.

In the end Virgin Mobile will find that withholding information is the worst thing they can be doing at this point in time. Explain everything in to your lawyer. Give him ALL the information and take them to court.

If you think this is over kill then ask yourself this: Is my good name worth it?
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Suspended
    Thanks
    now just too p*ss on my battery they have just sent me an email stating that i did not pay the last month of my contract which wasnt a contract...blah blah...now heres the joke it was a debit order...i havent got time for this...but will look at my bank statement s soon...my question would be why didnt they debit my account for the last amount considering it was on a debit order...so whos fault is that...my contract was changed to prepaid from the 1 june...one months notice would mean end of june would be the last payment which it was yet there is a summons for outstanding payment end of july...

the joke is its always us the customer who suffers because for something which was resolved last year in june already...now i must waste my time going through all my paper work to find this info to sort out some thing they cant get right...at whos cost? it cheaper for me to pay R300 than spend 3 hours sorting this out....and if i dont my name goes down the sh*t shoot again

my name has been cleared for a couple of years and even got my credits up at the bank(i verified this with the bank manager gone from a 2 to a 6 in less than a year) due to my brilliant management of my money affairs...i dont need this in life again.

Suspended
    Thanks
    clearly richard branson is making so much money he can afford to have a companies in south africa...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sterkte, boet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123