Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: firearms

Thanks
    The reason this happens is because the government wants to look like it's "actively fighting crime."
    The australian politicians would have been at a loss because they didn't stop to think about the effect in the first place (common trait it seems).

to any politician reading this... STOP THINKING ABOUT HOW IT WILL AFFECT YOUR RESUME AND START THINKING ABOUT HOW IT WILL AFFECT THE PEOPLE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE REPRESENTING.

Suspended
    Thanks
    private security firms are going to make a killing as house breakings increase armed robberings etc...with all their new clients.

the traffic police are just gona get stronger because there is constant revenue coming in from all the suckers who get nailed...i got nailed at a metered parking in pinetown a couple of months ago...left the vehicle for not even 5 minutes when i got back there were 10 traffic officers standing around my vehicle and one writing out the fine...it was like they were watching me waitng for me to walk away...imagine how cool it would be if that was the case with criminals...yeah right dream on.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by murdock View Post
    i got nailed at a metered parking in pinetown a couple of months ago...left the vehicle for not even 5 minutes when i got back there were 10 traffic officers standing around my vehicle and one writing out the fine...it was like they were watching me waitng for me to walk away...
    In the days when I used to drop off my returns at SARS Durban, I had a similar experience. Double parked (along with everyone else), dashed up the stairs, dropped the return in the outside box, got back and there was the traffic warden writing up the ticket. 10-15 seconds at most.

Thank goodness for eFiling nowadays
    Last edited by Dave A; 29-Jul-09 at 09:50 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12