Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Gullible Conspiracy Theorists"

Suspended
    Thanks
    @sgafc

To uncover BS is frustrating but to uncover the truth is madding let me tell you... However to confront it you think information is power and you will go on the net thinking I am clever enough to differentiate fact from fiction. Then you come to the conclusion that something is wrong and that these wrong pictures go about masquerading as secret sects or secret organizations.

However if you think carefully, “if they are that old and that well educated then all information about them will be fabricated” These fabricated stories intern sparked people to start sects and secret organizations thus the fabrication itself became fact. Now that is a scary thought... not?

Now there is a ring of powerful influential individuals. Yet they don’t go about drinking blood or doing stupid rituals at midnight... Now to give you some advice, ask yourself this question: what am I not reading? What bit of information is never mentioned on the net? Now you will find out in your own time how truly maddening this exercise really is.

“Good luck”

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by insulin View Post
    Yet they don’t go about drinking blood or doing stupid rituals at midnight...
    Ha....I don't know about that. I have heard that they do
    Pacts and contracts with the devil and all that stuff is a serious part of being large and in charge.
    The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
    Sponsored By: http://www.honeycombhouse.com

3. Thanks given for this post:

insulin (04-May-09)

Suspended
    Thanks
    Blood rituals are a powerful tool that will elevate the chosen to become superior thus fearing nothing. It is about empowerment yet it is more about discipline and obedience. There is no mystical meaning in their particular practices however these practices will still bind them to the selected few that rule the land, sea and air. In essence there rituals are designed to demoralize the individual thus its uses are confused with satanism.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I'd rather join the sect that does the orgies with nubile wenches

Thanks
    The Great Rite - Yes I could also join that sect. I believe there are a few Pagans in Durban that could show us the ropes

In essence there rituals are designed to demoralize the individual thus its uses are confused with satanism.
    True, but this is fodder for the unwashed and diversion for the unknowing. The real guys do blood rituals, with Mystical meanings, that are not satinical and they use these energies to empower themselves into their world.

Another form of blood sacrifice is the genocide that's 'allowed' to happen around the world. Why did the powers that control the world not do anything about Rwanda. Why is there this statement that it will never happen again and then it does. Blood Diamonds, the arms trade, the drug trade and organised crime have all one thing in common - blood letting. Sure it also controls the masses but are these thugs and tyrants really in charge or are they just pawns in a bigger picture of ritual and energy thieves designing a world in the etheric realm?
    The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
    Sponsored By: http://www.honeycombhouse.com

Gold Member
    Thanks
    @ Superscenic - I love your Three Card Monty theory - must say it makes lots of sense! If anything it will always bring balance.

@Insulin - With nothing to lose, you are in an incredible position of power - hope you plan to use it wisely!!! Good Luck!

@Dave - With less wiggle room WTH are they speculating so much? Of late the news has been little but speculation - to the extent that we now watch it with the sound OFF and award prizes within the family to the person who comes up with the funniest version!! I think main stream media's level of accountability and/or their journalistic ability leaves much to be desired.

@ Insulin - I think we can stop "them" whoever "they" may be at the time. But we need courage, commitment and to be of one mind. The internet is bringing the ability to be of "one mind" The courage - well that will still have to come from individuals but I believe that our new generations may have this courage - they are not as fearful as their elders. The energy? (Don't have a cookin clue!)

@sgafc - Responsibility involves asking questions, debunking rubbish, connecting the dots Have to agree - it is called not following sheepishly...whether it is the conspiracy dudes or the not conspiracy dudes... if you follow sheepishly at some stage you will be led to slaughter...
    Regards

Debbie
    debbie@stafftraining.co.za

From reception to management training, assertiveness, accountability or interviewing skills, we have a wide range of training workshops available for you!
    www.stafftraining.co.za

Find us on
    Facebook

Suspended
    Thanks
    You have no clue what you are talking about… And I am not going to provide details… However I will say this: A lot of people use their own little imaginations to do horrible things and create a following that can be used for money, drugs and sex… There own little world if you will. The truth is nothing they do have true meaning and will never accomplish anything. Now I know this as fact…

I will leave it at that...

Gold Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by insulin View Post
    You have no clue what you are talking about… And I am not going to provide details… However I will say this: A lot of people use their own little imaginations to do horrible things and create a following that can be used for money, drugs and sex… There own little world if you will. The truth is nothing they do have true meaning and will never accomplish anything. Now I know this as fact…

I will leave it at that...
    I'm not sure who this post was directed at Insulin but I'd like to challenge you not to leave it at that....exactly what I mean when I say "it takes courage" ...for evil to prosper, good men need only keep quiet.
    Regards

Debbie
    debbie@stafftraining.co.za

From reception to management training, assertiveness, accountability or interviewing skills, we have a wide range of training workshops available for you!
    www.stafftraining.co.za

Find us on
    Facebook

Suspended
    Thanks
    @Debbiedle

It was actually a statement with a bit of a personal attachment...
    But okay I will except your challenge: The thing is what makes evil so damn powerful? Is it the promise of drugs, free sex, perverted enslavement and empowerment over the weak young and old? Yes it is... but it is only half the picture... See evil is about degradation. See evil works via selection and planning where good works only on faith.

Fact is evil minds are educated and financially wealthy.

Now the powers of good! The power of good is diminishing because it became impossible separate fact from fiction... See the powers of good have all these BS rules about what you can and cannot do... thus the powers of good are inconsistent and ultimately the greater good got divided thus the greater good became its own worst enemy... breaking into smaller and smaller pieces like a cooky dissolving in a glass of milk.

Evil never had to lift a finger all they had to do is sit back and wait... The only reason why good people are keeping their mouths shut is because there facts are all messed up! It has nothing to do with willpower...

Thanks
    @Insulin : "As long as I have function, meaning and can urn some sort of a stable living I am happy... Chip away. The difference is you have something to lose... I don’t... "

You mention you have a "stable living etc..."...as long as you claim to have anything, shall I remove it for you to realise you have something to loose?

What I know is I could loose the life within my flesh...but my spirit will move on....putting aside anything else I could loose.

@sgafc : ...sound reasoning!

@Dave : "I'd rather join the sect that does the orgies with nubile wenches "

Hhmmm....we should ignore that post right?...lol

@Insulin : "The only reason why good people are keeping their mouths shut is because there facts are all messed up! It has nothing to do with willpower..."

I have to disagree....."Good people" are exactely that...and so too is their understaning/overstanding of creation and creation's wholistic destiny.

A Good apple tree does not yield bad fruit.

I feel it's a consious decision only to speak at the right time....no use in throwing pearls to dogs.......the words of the wise are more often despised....

What must be must be.....if a large part of humanity is destined to be enslaved, even the prophets will be telling of the disasterous imminent events to occur.... merely speaking out does not change the destiny....but may affect the choices made by individuals as the event continues to transpire....
    Last edited by Frankincense; 05-May-09 at 09:51 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast