Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Internet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    surely if you have some proof that the contract was terminated, he could mutilate them in court?

Suspended
    Thanks

Exclamation The internet continued: The m-web saga.

The old man claims that it was done telephonically, because his mail was not working at the time. And it was because of his mail that did not work that he cancelled his subscription. The thing is when I contacted m-web they told me that there was a NOTE on their system that a cancellation request was indeed made however m-web never in 10 years did a follow-up on the NOTE on their system.

Then when I phoned the second time around the NOTE on the system disappeared. So someone did some housekeeping. But again and I do want to point this out: If m-web did send him statements like they are required to do then the old man would have been informed that there was still an active account with m-web thus he would have taken action to cancel it again.

His post address never chanced for the last 20 years and I knew him all my life so I know he never moved and is still using the same phone number the same post address and stays in the same house for the last 20+ years.

If m-web wanted to make contact they could have done so with no problems what-so-ever! But m-web was happy just to shut-up and take money from an elderly person. That is really depraved actually... And m-web knows that statements are a must or so I was told by the Consumer Council but sadly the Consumer Council is really lacking training...

Sadly lawyers are expensive and I know from personal experience that advice do cost a lot of money. This is actually the reason why a big company gets away with everything. They know you don’t have the money to stand up for your rights.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123