After feeling demotivated for over 2 months now!!!, i have had such encouragement to the point where i have realised that not all is lost!!!

After careful calculations and advise i, i have come to realise that closing down is not be the only option:-

Yes, through the troubled times i was forced to take further credit and over commit the business, but taking all the business only expenses into account and the turnover we are producing, there IS definetly money to be made here.

So here goes... To all those wanting to start or expand in the transport industry, my business is for sale!!!!
Price on request.
Full financials, my total client base, all my staff, all my contacts are included.
The vehicles are to be negotiated.

The price is only based on what i need to cut myself free, no profit no goodwill!!!

I can assure you that the business name is in tack:-Excelling in Customer service is what brought us this far: References are freely available!!!
Because most of our business comes from companies,i assure you that a name change will not harm this business.

I have started this business with honesty and integrity, and that is how i will bow out.

ANYONE INTERESTED OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE MAIL ME ON movers@telkomsa.net:- OR POST ON THIS THREAD.