Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Linking the Illuminati & SARB

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    Something I should have asked earlier -

msmoorad, who is the writer of the newsletter?
    i got it from a site called boerevryheid.LOL
    yup its true.
    i did not even know it exists but a googls search with certain keywords produced this result(one of them_

Thanks

It is done.

That was light on the matter! Thank You for that MSMoorad.

"Mandela asked Oppenheimer's permission before appointing Tito Mboweni"

We have in no uncertain terms Linked the Illuminati to SARB which was my intention by creating this Thread. It is done, and we ought to have little to disagree upon, but still there will be those....

So.... knowing the future of our Banking Systems Locally & Globally, am actually going to be ok to see many humans totally controlled by transactional accesses due to their ignorance and poor attitudes towards sentiments alluring to the fact that we are becoming prey to conspiracy blueprints being maintained for over 60 years.

Lock Down initiated

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Thanks msmoorad. I was having a hard time placing the mindset. The reptiles I could take as poetic licence, the Illuminati trace could come from pretty much anywhere. But putting Oppenheimer with neo-nazi connections! It takes many hours staring at the campfire to figure that one out.

It's amazing how things have moved on. At the end of the day, that story is pretty harsh on what were volk heroes in their day.
    Last edited by Dave A; 07-Feb-09 at 09:02 PM.

Thanks

fact vs fiction

hello all

in all my 35 years on earth i have learnt that things are not always what they appear to be.
    actually, they are hardly ever what they appear to be.
    those that are portrayed as good by the media are "the baddies" and those that are portrayed as bad are actually the good guys.
    this is most true in the context of international affairs like war,politics, business & finance.
    for everything the media "informs" us about , theres 10 things they conveniently forget to mention.
    so if we had to form an opinion of whats happening based on what we "learn" from them, we would have a skewed/biased view.
    anyway check this out by David Icke:

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...rothschild.htm

this is the part that caught my eye:

And the Rothschild's were not satisfied with causing the unimaginable suffering of Jewish people under the Nazis, they also stole their wealth when the war was over, just as they stole the Russian wealth during the revolution they had financed.

In early 1998, during a speaking tour of South Africa, I had a personal meeting with P.W. Botha, the apartheid President of South Africa during the 1980s. The invitation came out of the blue when I was speaking a few miles from his home. We spoke for an hour and a half about the manipulation of South Africa and it was not long before names like Henry Kissinger, Lord Carrington, and the Rothschild's came up.

"I had some strange dealings with the English Rothschild's in Cape Town when I was president", he said, and he went on to tell me a story that sums up the Rothschild's so perfectly. He said they had asked for a meeting with him and his foreign minister, the Illuminati operative, Pik Botha (no relation). At that meeting, he said, the Rothschild's told him there was massive wealth in Swiss bank accounts which once belonged to German Jews and it was available for investment in South Africa if they could agree an interest rate. This is the very wealth, stolen from German Jews who suffered under the Nazis, which has come to light amid great scandal in recent years. The Rothschild's have been making a fortune from it since the war!! Botha told me he refused to accept the money, but Pik Botha left the meeting with the Rothschild's and he could not be sure that they did not come to some arrangement.

Breathtaking? Of course it is, but the world is not how we think it is.

heres another website:
    http://www.namebase.org/diamond.html

this is just the beginning of the article:
    Nelson Mandela is the president of South Africa, an event of monumental significance in world history. This great personal triumph is for him a vindication of his struggle. But now that the South African elections are long past, the record must be set straight about what really happened and why. The press has concealed as much as it reported; ideologues of all stripes have rushed around to rationalize their hypocrisies, and American politicians have been spreading around largesse as if the money were their own. That the results were so perfect, historically so symmetrical, is rather remarkable.
    But, those with power, or who are connected to it, do not want the facts about the funding of the election to be known because it would reveal a pattern of deception and control, both to influence the outcome and to moderate the African National Congress. And those on the radical left don't want it known that the ANC has compromised itself by joining the list of organizations taking money from the United States, because they think it will hurt the cause of revolution. Everyone involved, across the ideological spectrum, has therefore joined in a kind of game to cloud the minds of outside observers.

Most hypocritical perhaps was the attempt to make a devil out of Chief Mangosuthu Buthelezi by characterizing him as the tool of the oppressors and an obstructionist in the transition to democracy. His anomalous situation in post-apartheid South Africa led to suggestions that he was an enemy of democracy, and the cause of dissension that led to violence in an attempt to disrupt the electoral process that black South Africans struggled for decades to achieve. Chairman of the Inkatha Freedom Party and chief minister of KwaZulu, this prince and descendant of Shaka Zulu was then cast in the role of villain and reactionary. But it was not always so.

i have more stuff for you, if you behave.
    see you later.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by msmoorad View Post
    And the Rothschild's were not satisfied with causing the unimaginable suffering of Jewish people under the Nazis, they also stole their wealth when the war was over,
    OK. I'll bite. What's the story behind that notion?

Thanks

nothing but the truth

nearly every Jew & most muslims believe that we muslims hate ALL Jews.
    the truth is that the Zionists/Illiminati/Satanists have hijacked the jewish nation and used their insecurities/fears as a means of uniting them agaist ALL of mankind & esp the Muslims.
    they are taught that we hate them & are out to get them.
    Yes, if anyone (jew or whoever) does something wrong, they should pay for it.
    when the (illegal ) state of Israel was formed, the jews were living a comfortable life in Europe and the Zionists masterminded the entire Hitler/Holocaust episode to drive them out to the newly formed Israel.
    they sponsored hitler and used him to unite the jews and make them feel as if the only way out was to go to "israel" - which they conveniently did not mention to them , was already called Palestine & a homeland of the palestinian people.
    Yes, there is another issue, Jews have always been involved in lending money on interest ( & they hate physical labour) which naturally created dislike and in some cases hatred for them and was the real reason for them being driven out of many lands through history.
    this would apply to anyone, even an Arab if he were to engege in the same activity. so Jews should not feel "they hate us"
    actually its "they hate what youre doing"
    if you stop, problem solved.
    the proof is there, if you really want it.
    the best part is that all the info/research articles are by white Christians & Jews!!!

so inobody can say- "these muslims/Arabs" hate us"

i could go on but i think thats enough.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    We're both from Durban and know that the various religious communities can co-exist quite well, even the ones who are a little tricky to pidgeon-hole on the religious front
    But that's wandering quite far off-topic. Religion is just one of the many levels at which you can choose to define your social identity and i.r.o. this discussion is probably a red herring.

Have you any idea why Ickle keeps harping on about the Rothschilds ending up with the Nazi/ex-Jewish gold?
    Last edited by Dave A; 12-Feb-09 at 01:27 PM.

Bronze Member
    Thanks

illuminati south african agenda

great article..I have researched..this network too. It takes some mental gymnastic to grasp,but I always suspected a strong south african link.
    Sean Goss We all are scared, but only few are brave.
    www.sgafc.co.za

Email problem
    Thanks
    ja brew it seems all is right from my side, your side ??? depends from were you are standing/watching in or out. if one really stops and think about life in general ,some were made to be brainy others labourers and so forth ,and the big bang of it all ,it's irrespective who,were what and even from witch nation or greed one is .my opion???

Email problem
    Thanks
    Maybe a previous disadvantage or aggrieved ,person by the Rothschild's and so forth???

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast