Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Linking the Illuminati & SARB

Thanks
    ..and so the pieces of the puzzle shall come together...as it's written, so shall it be....all that was hidden shall be revealed....

And so we see who owns: ABSA - Today, 2mw, foreva???

Some would then think to move their accounts elsewhere, once familiarising themselves with the Rothschilds' ethics concerning Banking. Here a bit of history and quotes for those who plead ignorance still and for those who revel in the truth:
    "Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes it's laws" Mayer Amschel Rothschild - Founder of Rothschilds banking dynasty
    "This remarkable coup could only have been achieved by a complex series of dealings, many of which were encased in a secrecy which cannot now be penetrated." - Derek Wilson, discussing how, in only 5 years (1810-1815), Nathan Rothschild became the main banker for the British government and the Bank of England (If only Derek knew what the "The Forum SA" would be penetrating....lol"

"I am a tremendous success… leaping from bed to bed like a mountain goat. . . .I was always convinced my father had won his spurs riding my grandmother's chambermaids." - Philippe Rothschild

"Working through the Wall Street firms of Kuhn, Loeb & Co., and J. P. Morgan Co., the Rothschilds financed John D. Rockefeller so that he could create the Standard Oil empire. They also financed the activities of Edward Harriman [railroads] and Andrew Carnegie [steel]. - William T. Still

Readers, please don't forget that the STD Oil Co. of Rockerfeller sold $20 million dollars of oil to Hitler to assist in Bombing London...the same place where all his "loyal clients" banked...WTF? No one is safe!!!

..apples don't fall far from their tree....only catch is...no matter which bank you move your funds too...no buying or selling without the mark! here is wisdom what what ....Rev.

It's not about being positive, hopefull and having a resilient nature...as those are endless events...what we have here is a concerning finite event that has to come to an end and bring with it all those who faithfully accepted their bank account number and goodies that are on thier way...chips.

What must be must be....

Quite correct - 666 is coming -- speaking of the decaying West and the Rising East (Dragon Land) When the first beast looks to the second beast and gives praise to it, The Dragon shall rise... Rev 13v 11: "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast,...16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark ...."

Now why would Absa's owners(Rothschilds) be recieving the Dragon Awards from the City of London?
    http://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/Corpo...gon+Awards.htm

What an exciting time before us....
    Last edited by Frankincense; 03-Feb-09 at 06:24 PM.

Thanks
    @Wynn "Managers who earn fat bonusses being held personally responsible if their decisions result in dragging a bank down, same as if I drag my business down the creditors come to me."

I don't think we agree in understanding of modern banking... bonuses for this year are still an obsene amount, despite banks writing off billions of dollars and some going bust. Merrill Lynch will pay $6.7 billion in bonuses despite a 70% slide in its stockprice and five straight quarters of losses. That's an average $110,000 for each of its 60,900 people! CEO John Thain received a $15 million bonus when he was hired in December, and now Merrills has been swallowed by Bank of America.... please note they may not be held ACCOUNTABLE. Like I keep explaining, they are rolling out a global consolidation for humanities enslavement through transactional banking and numbers...their numbers...the number of...wisdom...Huge bonuses are a right instead of a privilege. Until mistakes are properly punished(not in t6h6i6s time), nothing will change. Many people claim one reason why bankers should be paid so much, is because of the risk of losing their jobs the very next day. Well, let me put it this way: If one has sold one's soul to the devil to do his work, instead of good things you speak of, like volunteering to be held accountable, then one deserves the earth in retrun from Satan. get it?

"Goldman Sachs ready to hand out £7bn salary and bonus package". http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...-bail-out.html

Wynn, I dont think you have realised that Banks do not operate within your ideas of "sound business principles" anymore....they decide what the principle will be...as they are now consolidating and becoming invincible as the Global Financial New World Order Consolidates....as was written...

moving along...
    Last edited by Frankincense; 03-Feb-09 at 07:15 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    This one is kinda offtopic, but I can't resist mentioning it. When I read:
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    "I am a tremendous success… leaping from bed to bed like a mountain goat. . . .I was always convinced my father had won his spurs riding my grandmother's chambermaids." - Philippe Rothschild
    The first thing that popped into my head was AIDS showers

This, however, is very disturbing news
    Quote Originally Posted by msmoorad View Post
    by the way - do u know that Barclays of england is majority shareholder of ABSA & Nathan Rothschild owns 56 % of Barclays?
    And Maria Ramos is going to work for ABSA, and she and Trevor Manuel are known to share a room from time to time, and Trevor is SA's minister of finance...

The plot thickens

Thanks
    The Global Crisis Child is in our backyard already sharpening it's rows of huge bloodstained teeth getting ready to devour all our children of Africa through deception and social manipulation....Today, Tomorrow, Foreva

Thanks

sarb

yes- i was about to point out that bit- Trevor Manuel & Maria Ramos -another axis of evil? they are married to each other?
    im sure those 2 know better than most what is going on- who is pulling the strings & who is really running/controlling the country.

i dont know if guys have come across this anywhere:
    PS im was trying to attach a .doc file but is bigger than the allowed size. so ill just try to copy & paste it
    The Brotherhood at work in South Africa.

The terms "Brotherhood" and "global elite" are used in this document to describe collectively the people and organizations that through control of the banks and industries, through politics and through murder, are running the world as we know it today. All of the elite of this Brotherhood can be traced back to a few families. A hand full of people, in terms of the world's population, are running this planet.... (also known as Illuminati)

David has set this out in great detail in "The Biggest Secret" so I will not attempt to do so again. He also believes that these families and people are of reptilian origin, and there is ample evidence to support this. I will dedicate a later newsletter to this - apart from the sources that David quotes, various others exist that point to the fact that there is indeed a reptilian race o*n earth, and that some of it's echelons have interbred with specific human bloodlines. And these people form the Brotherhood or global elite.

This Brotherhood is involved all over the world, in overt and more often in covert operations and actions, all of which are aimed at unifying the world into a o*ne state, o*ne world government and economy. o*nce they achieve this, the masks will come off and they will come out of their hiding places, and we will all stand under a tyranny as has not been seen for tens of thousands of years.

The purpose of this newsletter is to show how they have been active in South Africa, and in Africa, as well as what they are currently planning. If we can form a clear idea of their plan, we can stop them, as we must.

That is also the reason that I chose the murder of Dr. Verwoerd as the first topic - I hope that it will show beyond a doubt that these people are active here, and have been for a long time. I am also hoping that it will show current events up in a light that shed new understanding of where we may be heading.

The murder of Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd - a turning point in the struggle for South Africa.

Background.

The struggle for South Africa is, even in contemporary history, an old one - some 350 years old.

And this struggle has not just been between white and black, but also against, and amongst, the different factions of the global Brotherhood elite.

First the Dutch, then the British, again the Dutch and so on, controlled the Cape, and thus the vital and lucrative sea route to the East.
    The British furthermore had a foothold in Natal as well as in Rhodesia.

The first Freemasons landed in South Africa when Jan van Riebeeck landed in Cape Town harbour on April 6, 1652.

For the first 180 odd years, the expansion of the settlers was restricted to what can be loosely termed the Southern Cape. Whether this was by design is debatable, but the fact remains that the Great Trek of 1838 caught them unawares.

I believe a further surprise was the gold strike o*n the Reef. There is ample reason to believe that the Brotherhood was aware of gold having been mined in Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) as long as 60 to 100 000 years ago. That is the reason that Rhodes pushed for Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) and largely ignored the land in-between there and the Cape.

The initial Voortrekkers moved out from under British rule because they wanted freedom. Pretorius and Retief were the first known Freemasons to join them - and o*nly about 18 months later.

Now consider this:
    The initial Voortrekkers lived quite peacefully and in harmony with the black peoples of Africa.
    Both Retief and Pretorius were wealthy farmers in the Cape, that had no reason to give up their lands and join the Trek - and yet they did.
    Retief and Pretorius (amongst others) immediately assumed leadership positions within the Voortrekkers.
    Immediately after this the friction with the black tribes started. Now consider what happened to the indigenous tribes in the United States, Australia and New Zealand, when the Brotherhood colonized those countries. At the battle of Blood River, Sarel Cilliers warned the burghers that no woman or child was to be touched during the ensuing pursuit, that war was o*nly to be made o*n men, and that they o*nly had to be pursued until hostilities had ceased. Cilliers was never a Freemason, but had great authority amongst the Voortrekkers, as a religious leader.

When the first republics were formed - Natal, The Orange Free State, the Transvaal and the smaller splinter groups like Stellaland etc. the Freemasons were already in the process of entrenching themselves in the political leadership of these republics.
    Steyn, of the Free State, was a high order Freemason. This is where the Orange in the republic's name comes from - it refers to the house of Orange - the Dutch royal family, and highest order initiates of the Freemasons and global Brotherhood elite.
    Far fetched?
    Steyn signed over Kimberly to Cecil John Rhodes, who was then the British High Commissioner of the Cape, in a very shady deal, shortly before the diamond find became public knowledge. Maps were redrawn and backdated and approved by Steyn, in order that Kimberly would fall just inside the Cape Province.
    And not just inside the Orange Free State, as was rightly the case.

Both the Boer Wars, but specifically the second o*ne, was about o*ne thing and o*ne thing o*nly. Control of South Africa, and specifically the gold and diamond mines.

Paul Kruger tried to negotiate a settlement with the British government, in order to avoid a war. Kruger was never a Freemason, but some of his senior generals were.

And he succeeded. Yes, that's right - he succeeded.
    The Second Boer War should not have happened.
    The British government sent a telegram to Lord Milner, who had succeeded Rhodes as British High Commissioner of the Cape, accepting the terms that Kruger had proposed during discussions with Milner in Bloemfontein.

After the negotiations in Bloemfontein, that Milner, by his own admission, had done everything in his power to derail, he, Milner, went to Britain to canvas the Freemasons in the British government in order to force a war. Milner was afraid that the British government would accept Kruger's proposal. Despite Milner's efforts, the government did accept Kruger's proposal.

The British government sent Milner a telegram, shortly after he arrived back in South Africa, instructing him to tell Paul Kruger that they had accepted his offer.

Milner, again by his own admission, held back this telegram, for several weeks, until he could force a war, through amongst other things, the Jameson raid.
    In June of 1900, Milner admitted to Lord Roberts, the then Commander in Chief of the British forces in South Africa: "I precipitated the crisis, which was inevitable, before it was too late ……. It is not a very agreeable and, in many eyes, not a very creditable piece of business to have been largely instrumental in bringing about a big war."
    A crisis had to be sped up before it was too late - and because it was inevitable?
    Something seems fuzzy about this logic. Especially as we have seen that the British government of the day had accepted Kruger's proposal. The British government's sentiments can be best summed up as follows:

"A war in South Africa would be o*ne of the most serious wars that could possibly be waged. It would be in the nature of a Civil War. It would be a long war, a bitter war and a costly war…….it would leave behind it the embers of a strife which I believe generations would hardly be long enough to extinguish ……… to go to war with President Kruger, to force upon him reforms in the internal affairs of his state, with which we have repudiated all right of interference - that would be a course of action as immoral as it would be unwise" - Joseph Chamberlain, speaking as the Colonial Secretary in the House of Commons, May 1896.

Prophetic words. And yet Milner and others schemed to have Chamberlain removed from office, and convinced themselves and Britain to go to war - a war that was popularly believed would be a small and short o*ne. Something in the nature of a three month sport shoot.

Milner forced the war because he and the instigators o*n the Rand (Reef) were losing face and credibility and it looked as if Kruger would not o*nly be able to avoid a war, but retain the political power as well.

Milner was backed and influenced by none other than Wehrner, Barnato, Beit, Rhodes and Fitzpatrick (of Jock of the Bushveld fame). They in fact contributed some £ 7 000 000 to the initial war effort and the Jameson raid. (In today's terms, at 7% per annum inflation, that is some £ 6 Billion).

They could not shift Kruger politically, so they went to war. Even though the government of the day in Britain did not want the war - they just went ahead and did it, by putting the government in a position that it would need to "protect" British citizens and rights or loose face - and to this day, there is not a single gold mine that belongs to anybody related to the Voortrekkers or the original black people of this country. (Don't be fooled by the deal that Anglo - American struck with black empowerment groups like Naali and others - those mines were long worked out and non-profitable -they basically sold a non existent asset to these people, took the money, and let them go into liquidation, and bought the mines back at a fraction of the cost that they had sold them for.)

Jan Smuts was the chief legal council for Kruger, and was present during the negotiations in Bloemfontein. He wanted to make greater and more concessions to Milner, ostensibly to avoid the war.

And in a certain sense, this would have avoided the war - but it would also have given the Rand Lords (goldmine owners and part of the global elite) political and financial control over the Transvaal - which Kruger wanted to avoid. This desire to give so much away in terms of political freedom, was the main thing that Kruger did not like about his young State Attorney.

Let's look at the back ground of Smuts. He came up from the Cape as a young and bright attorney, to offer his services to Kruger a year or two before the war broke out. Kruger never really liked him, but made use of his knowledge. Why would Smuts exchange cosmopolitan Cape Town for dusty Pretoria?

One - Smuts was the first Rhodes Scholar out of South Africa. Rhodes Scholarships were (and are still) bestowed o*n bright young people that the Brotherhood has already, or is planning to, recruit for their purposes and cause. These students are also by and large out of Brotherhood families or bloodlines.

Two - there is strong evidence that Smuts was the illegitimate child of Cecil John Rhodes. Smuts' mother was in Rhodes' employ as a hand maiden, left his employ suddenly, (because she was pregnant) and married Smuts' "father" in the Cape. This according to the sister of Smuts' "father". She lived in Krige street in Silverton in Pretoria in the old family farmhouse.

the country after Three - Smuts, and others, had to be in position, in case the war got out of hand. Smuts fought with the Boers, and fought bravely. But he was one of the main figures involved in talking the Boers into signing the Peace of Vereeniging. The bitter Boers were not keen to surrender, at all. They had already lost just about everything that they had, including women and children in the concentration camps, so they wanted to carry on fighting till the bitter end. They had nothing to lose, except their freedom. Yet Smuts and Botha, amongst others, talked them into signing their freedom away.

Four - Smuts was a known Freemason, of high order.

At the time of the peace, there were some 14 000 Boers left in the veld, and there were 350 000 (three hundred and fifty thousand) British soldiers in South Africa.

It has recently transpired that the British government could not have financially afforded the war for more than another month or so. According to documents released recently under the British Secrecy Act (which allows documents to be kept secret for long periods of time) the war cost Britain between £ 191 000 000 and £ 200 000 000 - in those days. That is some £ 170 billion in today's terms.

More than the cost of the Second World War (to Britain) and some 40 to 50 times the estimated total cost of the Gulf War.

Could this be why Smuts, that was in the veld as a bitter ender, suddenly started advocating peace so fervently?

Another role player was Louis Botha. Botha let several opportunities to win the war, by defeating Generals White and Buller, "slip" through his fingers in Natal.

Guess who were known Freemasons? And guess who got to run the Peace of Vereeniging? When Smuts was ousted by Botha's party, Smuts was "given" the Standerton constituency - Botha simply did not contest the by-election. This allowed Smuts to climb back into power later.

They were in fact never in opposition, but two sides of the same coin - as evidenced by the coalition government formed by them around the time of the First World war. A government that unpopularly involved South Africa o*n the side of Britain in the war - a decision that led to the rebellion of 1914.

For a more complete history, I can recommend "The Boer War" by Thomas Pakenham. Note specifically the quotations from Milner's diary.
    Especially an entry about how circumspect he had to be in promoting the war, which reads something to the effect of: "one can o*nly entrust this agenda to the highest initiates" (The quote may not be exact, but the reference to "initiates" is accurate.) Packenham never picked up o*n this, but it is obvious Milner was referring to Freemason initiates, given the whole history of the war.

Another aspect of this war, that is not widely known, and that deserves some serious attention, is that some 14 000 blacks died in the concentration camps, in the sieges and in the veld with the Boers.
    A lot of blacks went to war with the Boers, to keep the British out of South Africa, and a lot of them died in the camps alongside Boer woman and children, whom they loyally tried to support in their suffering. It was also mainly black people that fed and sheltered the bitter enders after Kitchener had literally burnt the country to the ground.

After this, the global elite, through the British Crown, had control over South Africa and the gold and mineral wealth. one simple example of this total control is the Diamond act. De Beers, and therefore the elite, own every single diamond in this country. Even if you pick it up on your farm - it belongs to them - and it is law. This is also one of the few, if not the only countries in the world where you need a license to buy and sell diamonds for purposes other than personal jewelry.

And they maintained control until Afrikaner Nationalism came to the fore as a strong political force. This was a further unforeseen event, from the perspective of the Brotherhood.

One of the first things that they tried to do was to stop South Africa from becoming a republic. When this failed, they started fostering political unrest.

Don't misunderstand me. I am not trying to evaluate the right and wrong in the history of this country as far as amongst other things, apartheid is concerned. I am trying to give the picture from the perspective of the Brotherhood elite. And to them it was never about apartheid or freedom or anything else. It was, and still is, purely and simply about control of this country, continent and the world.

This is where Verwoerd came into the picture. After the Boer War and up to 1948 and more specifically Verwoerd, the Brotherhood had South Africa pretty much where they wanted.

Verwoerd was their next Kruger.

The murder of Verwoerd.

There was in fact a previous attempt on Verwoerd's life - on April 9, 1960 to be exact. The would be assassin in this case was an Englishman, David Beresford Pratt. Pratt shot Verwoerd in the head at close range, but Verwoerd survived the attack.

Unconfirmed reports exist that Pratt had been influenced, by MI6(British Intelligence), since the late 1950's to make an attempt o*n Verwoerd's life.

If these reports could be confirmed, they would fit into the picture and would certainly indicate that the Brotherhood-elite had prior knowledge of the attempt (first) on Verwoerd's life.

Let's take a look at the following events, also taking place in 1960, and around the time of the first attempt on Verwoerd's life:
    The Sharpeville protest and ensuing massacre, a month before Pratt's attempt. This protest was organised, instigated and funded by the African-American Institute - the front organisation for the global elite's Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) which was linked to the CIA and Oppenheimer. Why they were willing to expend innocent black people for their own agenda will become clear shortly.
    There were several other marches and protests country wide, after the Sharpeville march, instigated and funded by the same African-American Institute.
    Country wide strikes took place.
    Sanctions and pressure, through the Oppenheimer and Rupert newspapers, on the Nationalist government was stepped up.
    Paul Sauer, a minister in Verwoerd's cabinet made a speech shortly after the attempt o*n Verwoerd's life, to the effect that a more moderate approach was needed and that apartheid had to go. He was lauded as the man "to lead South Africa out of the swamp" by the Oppenheimer and Rupert newspapers.

The only thing that went wrong, was that Verwoerd survived.

See if this makes sense:

You have prior knowledge that there is going to be an attempt o*n Verwoerd's life. If you can then create an atmosphere of political unrest, protest marches (preferably with the loss of black lives), create additional pressure by means of sanctions, sliding stock prices, country wide strikes etc, and the attempt on Verwoerd's life is successful, you would have a country about to slide into total anarchy.

Now you have a leader, the Freemason Paul Sauer, to step forward from the ranks of the Nationalists and preach a more moderate approach that would satisfy the world, and make all the bad things go away.

You would have a situation where the National Party would be leaderless, in a country o*n the verge of anarchy
    Last edited by Dave A; 05-Feb-09 at 03:25 PM. Reason: clean out of office tags

6. Thanks given for this post:

Frankincense (05-Feb-09)

Thanks

sarb

Now you have a leader, the Freemason Paul Sauer, to step forward from the ranks of the Nationalists and preach a more moderate approach that would satisfy the world, and make all the bad things go away.

You would have a situation where the National Party would be leaderless, in a country o*n the verge of anarchy. And with the support of your men in the National Party, you could force a coalition government with the United Party. (See Oppenheimer's speech below).

This would automatically mean that the Nationalist agenda would have to be at the very least, modified. Which in effect would mean an eventual take over of power by your party - the United Party. (Which was largely funded by Oppenheimer&Co)

The only thing that went wrong was that Verwoerd survived.

Or was it?

Sauer had overplayed his hand in the belief that either Verwoerd was going to die, or that the situation in the country was so far out of control that he could go ahead, even if Verwoerd survived.

Sauer was the Brotherhood's first Vorster.

Sauer got sacked for his efforts, but the attempt on Verwoerd's life had one favorable spin-off for the Brotherhood. Verwoerd now mistrusted his minister of Justice - and he promoted their man Vorster, from deputy minister to minister of Justice.

Pratt was close enough to Verwoerd to literally have been able to put a pistol (he was armed with two!) against Verwoerd's head. Yet he shot him through the cheek. He wounded him quite severely none the less, but not fatally.

It could very well be that Pratt had been set up to fail, so as to cast blame, suspicion and mistrust on Erasmus, the then Minister of Justice, and Vorster's boss. Erasmus was, like Vorster after him, tasked with the personal safety and security arrangements of the Prime Minister.

If Pratt indeed intended to fail, this would allow the Brotherhood to get their Brutus into place. All they now had to do was to get him closer to Caesar.

The method used, was to sell him as the next Caesar.

As you shall see, they did this very effectively.

The role of Harry Oppenheimer.

At the death of Sir Ernest Oppenheimer in 1957, Harry Oppenheimer took over the reigns of the Anglo-American empire - an empire that controls or controlled 40% of the world's gold production, 80% of the world's diamond production and o*ne sixth of the world's coal production.
    And he certainly was not going to let Verwoerd or anybody else, get in the way of all that.
    Oppenheimer initially played the more overt role in trying to remove the National Party from power. In 1951 he formed the "United South Africa Trust Fund" to try and bring the Nationalist government to a fall in the elections of 1953 (through the United Party). Some £1 000 000 was donated to this fund, by amongst others Oppenheimer himself. (Over 1 billion rand in today's terms). As we know, this attempt failed - the Nationalists won this election by a larger majority than in 1948.
    In 1960 Oppenheimer formed, with the help of amongst others his friend Eric Gallo the "South African Foundation".
    In Oppenheimer's own words, the aim of the Foundation was as follows: "To summarize: the immediate task of the South African Foundation is to create an atmosphere within which it would be possible to create a coalition of moderate elements in the Government and Opposition. In reality this is the entry of the great Moneypower into politics. It is high time. My business colleagues have allowed the situation to deteriorate for too long" - Africa South - April/June edition, 1960, volume 4 number 3.

The atmosphere needed for such a coalition to be formed had to be one of a leaderless National party in a country on the verge of sliding into anarchy. Or alternatively, getting your man into position as the leader of the Nationalist party.

In both cases that would mean assassinating Verwoerd.

No?

In the same article, Oppenheimer goes further: "It is futile to try and replace Verwoerd at the polls. This, I believe, is accepted by everybody. Is there any alternative to the creation of the coalition of moderates that the Foundation is proposing? I think that I can claim the greatest credit for this exciting approach for myself; and yet, all that I have done is to allow myself to be led by what is in the interest of Anglo-American. Are you still unconvinced? How can what is good for Anglo - American, ever be bad for South Africa?"

Right.

The Foundation was a front organisation of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), that allowed Henry Kissinger and Samuel Huntington influence in the highest echelons of South African politics.

And when Kissinger takes your hand, bad things follow.

Only when it became apparent that Verwoerd was not going to be defeated at the poll, did Oppenheimer become more involved in covert activities.

It was at his house in Parktown, o*n July 27, 1964, that John Vorster was drawn into the plan to murder Verwoerd. Harry Oppenheimer and Anton Rupert were both present at this meeting. As was Quinton White (CFR and CIA agent and director of the SA Institute of Race Relations).

The role of Anton Rupert.
    Anton Rupert came from nowhere, and made a fortune that rivals that of the Oppenheimers, in an amazingly short period of time - about 30 years. o*ne of the reasons he was able to do so, was that he was sponsored by the Rockerfellers. Although he does not have as high a public profile as for instance the Oppenheimers, he is at least as large a role player in getting the agenda of the global elite implemented.

And he was directly involved in the murder of Verwoerd. In fact, he was the main driving force behind at least the second and successful attempt o*n Verwoerd's life.
    As far as can be ascertained, Rupert never met Tsafendas personally, but this is not to say that such a meeting never took place. Apart from the fact that he employed Tsafendas, and continued to support him financially after he was removed from Rothmans International, his car was used o*n at least o*ne occasion, driven by his personal driver, to drive a Mi6 agent to a meeting with Tsafendas.

It was also possibly Rupert that supplied the R5 000 that Tsafendas was paid to commit the murder. R5 000, assuming an average of 15% decrease in the time value of money, is some R500 000 in today's terms. (As a practical example, a 4.1 Chevrolet family car cost about R1 200, new, in 1971 - an average family car now costs about R120 000).

In addition to this Rupert was present at the meeting held at Harry Oppenheimer's house in Parktown at 18h00 o*n July 27, 1964. It was during this meeting that Vorster was drawn into the murder plot, firstly by again promising him the post of Prime Minister after Verwoerd, and secondly, by threatening him to make public his involvement with supplying the CIA and Mi6 (spying for them) with sensitive information from the inner circles of parliament and the Broederbond. A look at Vorster's profile below will show that this was not the only covert activities that he was involved in.
    The meeting started at 16h30 and lasted till 20h00.Vorster was apparently hesitant at first, but after the threats and promises, as well as a reminder of his duty as a Freemason, concurred.
    Present at this meeting was Oppenheimer, Rupert and Quinton Whyte (CFR, CIA and SA Institute to Race Relations) as well as an unnamed Mi6 agent. It was also during this meeting that Whyte handed over to Vorster a final blueprint as to how he was to run the country after Verwoerd's death. (The first was handed to Vorster in 1963 after he became involved with the Council o*n Foreign Relations).
    More than two years before Tsafendas was to kill Verwoerd.

But this is just the tip of the ice-berg as far as Rupert's involvement is concerned - as will become clear later.

The role of John Vorster.

John Vorster was strongly influenced during his student years by professor WMR Malherbe - a known Freemason, of high order.

In September of 1937, during the reign of the Brotherhood man, Jan Smuts, Vorster is recruited as agent for the police - in order to infiltrate the Ossewa-Brandwag - a rightwing political organisation, to which Robey Leibrant belonged (Leibrant later tried to assassinate Smuts).
    Vorster underwent training from the last quarter of 1937 to February 1938 - o*n how to infiltrate the Ossewa-Brandwag.
    As part of his undercover operation he objected to Smuts involving South Africa in the Second World War (on the side of Britain). He was "caught" in 1942, sent to the Pretoria Central jail, transferred to Leeukop jail outside Johannesburg and from there to Koffiefontein - to be finally released in 1944. In all three places, Vorster was visited, every week by a man by the name of Julian (or Julius) Furst, and they were apparently very close.

Furst was Joe Slovo's first father in law.

After his release, Vorster masterminded the inclusion of the Ossewa-Brandwag into mainstream politics.

And he set about selling himself as being ultra rightwing.

In October 1958 Oppenheimer is informed during a session of a Freemason's Lodge in Johannesburg that Vorster was a spy for the Smuts government. This revelation was done by none other than Ernie Malherbe - the Chief of Military Intelligence under Smuts.

At the same time the Rupert and Oppenheimer newspapers were subtly punting Vorster for his political achievements.

In August of 1961 Vorster is promoted to Minister of Justice. He was informed of this by Verwoerd o*n July 24, 1961. When Vorster told his wife Tini this, she told him (she is also from a Brotherhood bloodline) that he had to inform Anton Rupert. Vorster phoned Rupert o*n 24 July 1961 and informed him.

Now get this.
    Anton Rupert told Vorster to come and see him (Rupert) at his home in Cape Town! Rupert basically summonses o*ne of Verwoerd's most important ministers to his house!

So who is running the country?

Vorster duly flew down to Cape Town o*n July 26, 1961 and met with Rupert the same day.

Two interesting things happened at this meeting:
    1. Vorster is recruited as intelligence agent by the CIA. He is also promised the position of Prime Minister for the first time.
    2. Vorster makes his first contact with Harry Oppenheimer - when he phones Oppenheimer from Rupert's house o*n Rupert's instructions.

The Sunday Times, owned by Oppenheimer, announced the appointment of Vorster as minister of Justice five days later - o*n July 31, 1961.

One day before the official announcement of Vorster's appointment!

Form then o*n Vorster was punted by the Rupert and Oppenheimer newspapers as o*ne of the extremist rightwing trio of the National Party - along with Hertzog and Verwoerd.

Right. Sure. No problem.

Vorster did his bit by announcing hard core safety measures, and by fighting Communism and Liberalism with vigor. Most of his successes against Communist and Liberal organizations was due to him getting inside information regarding these organizations from the CIA (which was covertly running these organizations) and Oppenheimer (who was funding them). The result was spectacular arrests and success against banned organizations.

Vorster was further assisted by the CIA and Mi6 through their covert operations. They ensured ongoing unrest, often resulting in the death of innocent black people, which in turn ensured that the safety and security situation remained a top priority with the government and the public.

8. Thanks given for this post:

Frankincense (05-Feb-09)

Thanks

continuation

Which in turn made Vorster's role more and more important. And with the successes he achieved with the inside information that he received on these organizations from Oppenheimer, the CIA and Mi6, he remained in the public eye.

All of this ensured that Vorster became a more and more acceptable figure in the eyes of the conservative electorate.

In the meantime, in 1962, Vorster increased his involvement and contact with the Brotherhood through his involvement in the South African Institute of International Affairs (a CFR front with which Vorster had an involvement since 1936), the South African Foundation (what's good for Anglo American is good for SA) and was recruited as agent for Mi6 in September 1962.
    In 1963 he became involved with the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). In July of this year Vorster was given a blueprint by the CIA and CFR which stipulated what they wanted, and did not want, him to do in South Africa. Present at the meeting at which this blueprint was handed over, was Oppenheimer, Rupert, Quinton Whyte (director of SA Institute of Race Relations, CIA agent and CFR agent) as well as an unnamed agent of Mi6.

Vorster was also a Freemason since 1936.

As stated before, John Vorster was drawn into the plot to murder Verwoerd o*n July 27, 1964. It was also o*n this same day, later that evening, at a meeting at Vorster's house, that he pulled "Lang Hendrik" van den Bergh into the plot against Verwoerd. Van den Bergh and Vorster met at Vorster's house in Pretoria between 21h00 and 22h00 o*n the same evening as Vorster was drawn into the plot to murder Verwoerd.
    Van den Bergh himself has a pretty colorful history, as is shown below.

In about 1962 Vorster realized that he needed a close ally to help him maintain his cover in the double role he was playing (Brotherhood agent o*n the o*ne hand and artificial right wing extremist o*n the other). This is when he drew Lang Hendrik van den Bergh, with whom he had become friendly during his internment in the 40's. He offered Lang Hendrik the job as his Chief of the Security Police.

The role of "Lang Hendrik" van den Bergh.

Van den Bergh joined the police in 1934. In 1938 he was transferred to the Johannesburg Liquor Unit. Which, contrary to it's name, had as it's main aim to spy on the Ossewa - Brandwag. He, as undercover agent, was "arrested" and interned along with Vorster in 1942.

This was also the year in which he became a Freemason - possibly due to his contact and friendship with Vorster.

In 1945 van den Bergh started relations with the SA institute of Race Relations.

And in 1949 he rejoined the police force. In 1961, as a Major, he was transferred to the Security Police as deputy commander.

Van den Bergh agreed to take over the Command of the Security Police - which he did on January 14, 1963, on condition that he could restructure the branch. Vorster agreed and also arranged for him to be promoted from the rank of Major to that of General - a jump of some 6 important ranks.

From a rank associated with a senior station commander, to that of commanding officer of the most influential police service and one of the most influential and powerful government organizations in South Africa at that stage.

This happened in January 1963 - it was also during this same year that van den Bergh built personal links with the CIA and Council of Foreign Relations, which led to his involvement with amongst others, Henry Kissinger.

The role of Mi6 and the CIA.

Mi6 brainwashed or mind-controlled Tsafendas, and trained him in assassination techniques and in the use of weapons. There is an unconfirmed report that during the meeting in Birmingham in May of 1963 Mi6 agreed to paying Tsafendas to commit the murder.
    In any event it was either Mi6 or Anton Rupert that supplied the money paid over to Tsafendas to commit the murder. (See below).

The idea to murder Verwoerd in parliament originated with Vorster, and was discussed by Henry Kissinger, the CIA, Mi6 and Lang Hendrik van den Bergh over the period of July 27 to August 6, 1965, during a visit of van den Bergh to the offices of the CIA and the Council o*n Foreign Relations in Washington DC.
    Kissinger was at that time employed by the CFR. Mi6 informed everybody present of the progress of the plot to murder Verwoerd, and all present agreed to Vorster's plan for murdering Verwoerd in parliament. Van den Bergh was also instructed during this meeting that he and Vorster had to assist Tsafendas in gaining access to Parliament.
    Van den Bergh was further fully briefed by the CIA o*n how to go about covering their tracks and was instructed to destroy security documentation relating to Tsafendas.

When Kissinger takes your hand ……………

Shortly after van den Bergh's visit to Washington, Mi6 met with Vorster and van den Bergh in order to find out more about the procedures in Parliament. The most relaxed time in parliament, as well as the time during which there is the most movement of people, and therefore the lowest security, is just after lunch. All members are then returning to their benches for the start of the afternoon session.
    Tsafendas murdered Verwoerd just after lunch, and such was the disorganization, and the standard of the training of Tsafendas that he stabbed Verwoerd four times, before anyone reacted.

As I've said before - it is not easy to kill a man with a knife. o*ne of the strokes Tsafendas employed is o*nly taught to specialist army and security units. It consists of stabbing the victim through the left shoulder - from above. The blade passes between the "arms" of the collar bone, and if it is long enough will penetrate the heart from above. At the very least, it will sever the major arteries at the top of the lungs, puncture the lung and sever the major arteries at the top of the heart.

It is also the most effective way and o*ne of o*nly three strokes with which you can instantly kill a man that is sitting down.

But o*nly if you stab him through the left shoulder, and at the right angle. Tsafendas, "enraged by the injustices of Apartheid" as he was, got both the shoulder and the angle right.

Mi6, probably with the help of the SAS, showed him just how to do it.

The role of Demetrio Tsafendas.
    Demetrio Tsafendas arrived in Britain in May 1959. He admitted after the murder o*n Verwoerd that he moved in "Leftist" circles in Britain and that at that time the possibility of shooting Verwoerd had been mentioned. This indeed happened in 1960.

In May of 1960, Tsafendas mentioned to employees of Anton Rupert's British cigarette factory, Rothmans International, that he would kill Verwoerd, if he ever got the chance.
    This threat of Tsafendas' was brought to Rupert's attention in the same month, May of 1961.

And just over a month later, in July of 1961, Tsafendas suddenly finds himself employed by Rothmans International!

In January of 1962 this relationship of Tsafendas with Rupert's factory (Rothmans) was formally terminated, and as from February 1962 Tsafendas was "unemployed" - but he was still being paid from financial resources of Rupert.

As far as can be ascertained, Rupert never personally spoke to Tsafendas during this period of six or so months.
    Rupert continued to pay Tsafendas, and in March of 1963, Anton Rupert arranged a meeting in Birmingham with four other people - members of the Council o*n Foreign Relations (CFR), the CIA and Mi6. It was during this meeting that it was decided to murder Verwoerd, and that Tsafendas would be pulled in, and paid to do the dirty work.
    It was also at this meeting that it was decided that Mi6 would train Tsafendas, and keep the CIA and CFR informed, at high level, of any progress made.

The first training session took place in July of 1963 in the Kerkira area in Greece. During this session Mi6 brain-washed Tsafendas mainly through hypnotic techniques.
    The spear or Assegai was used as sign for triggering Tsafendas in a post hypnotic state. More about this shortly.

The time and place of the second training session is unknown, but what is known is that it was scheduled and that it was intended to concentrate o*n weapon skills and assassination techniques, with amongst other things, knives. Specialist training probably provided by the Special Air Service.

In November of 1963 Tsafendas came into South Africa, legally, but quite controversially. As stated before, he was a self-confessed Communist, he had a criminal record with Interpol and he had a known history (Interpol) of mental instability.

At 21h30 o*n the 9th of June 1965, Tsafendas is paid R5 000 to murder Verwoerd. The payment was made by an agent of Mi6.
    This agent was driven to this meeting in Anton Rupert's car by Anton Rupert's driver.
    Although Rupert was not present at this meeting, at least a reasonable possibility must exist that he supplied the money.

I believe that Tsafendas was chosen for a few reasons:

His mental profile would make him eminently suitable for brain washing and mind control,
    He had known Communist affiliations - which would give him a back ground or cover for a "motive" for wanting to kill Verwoerd,
    He had expressed his willingness to kill Verwoerd. I believe that this was the reason for his employment with Rothmans International for some six months - it was to observe him and see if he had (or lacked) what it would take to brainwash him to actually go through with the murder.
    He was expendable and far from home - where someone could conceivable have created a stink about his trial and the fact that he was declared mentally ill and locked up for life. (This is an old trick of theirs - Pratt was an Englishman, Tsafendas a Greek, and Janus Walus, that murdered Chris Hani, a Pole)

Let's summarize the procedure.

Simple. Demetrio Tsafendas was recruited, brain washed, trained, supplied with an opportunity, triggered and then kept quiet.

As stated before, Tsafendas was let into this country, as a known Communist, when there was a witch hunt going o*n for Communists. This hunt was led by none other than John Vorster. And yet he let Tsafendas in.

Tsafendas was supplied with a job at Rothmans International, while Oppenheimer and Rupert consolidated Vorster's position - mainly through building him up through their newspapers. They made him out to be ultra-conservative and the "strong man" of Nationalist politics. He was also portrayed as very much pro-apartheid and anti-Communist.
    All of which made him very acceptable to the conservative white electorate of the time.
    The ideal man to follow in Verwoerd's footsteps.

And all of which, if you read his personal profile above, is absolute nonsense. He never had anything other than the Brotherhood's agenda and his own personal and political gain in mind.

In any case, Tsafendas was then put in place - given a job in the inner chamber of parliament, without going through a security or background check. Contrary to a standing instruction to the Speaker, made in 1962, that before anybody was to be appointed to a job in parliament, a report o*n them had to be obtained from the police.

Tsafendas was appointed to his job in Parliament o*n July 20, 1966, by John Vorster, effective from August 1, 1966.
    A mere 37 days before he murdered Verwoerd, and more importantly, a mere 8 days before he was to be deported. His deportation order was signed o*n the 8th of August 1966.
    Lang Hendrik van den Bergh, as chief of the Secret Police, and as close friend and co-conspirator of Vorster, would have known that Tsafendas' deportation was imminent, and it would seem obvious, advised Vorster accordingly. They then used their influence to stall or squash this order, until Tsafendas could murder Verwoerd.

So now, Tsafendas had his opportunity.

All that was left was to trigger him.

Dr. Willie Visser, the psychiatrist that evaluated Tsafendas after the murder stated: "Demetrio Tsafendas did indeed murder Dr. Verwoerd under the force and compulsion of intensive brainwashing and strong post-hypnotic suggestion."
    Tsafendas was programmed to be triggered by two things:
    The words "Murder in the heart", and
    a picture of the blade of a spear, or assegai that had drops of blood o*n it. Each drop signified a period of time, within which the "order" had to be carried out, and the spear signified the act of murder.

Just such a symbol appeared, in conjunction with Verwoerd's face, o*n the front page of "The Time" of 26 August 1966.
    And inside this magazine was a six page article about South Africa. o*nly o*ne heading appeared in the margin next to the text of this six page article.

This heading was "Murder in the heart."

"The Time" is the magazine of The Round Table group - o*ne of the lower order front organizations of the Illuminati and Freemasons.
    Tsafendas had been instructed to o*nly look out for "The Time" and to take note of the front page specifically.
    The spear blade o*n the cover next to Verwoerd's face, had two drops of blood o*n it.

The two drops of blood in all probability signified a two week period within which the "instruction" had to be carried out, for the following reasons:
    Tsafendas murdered Verwoerd 12 days later (after being "triggered"),
    Tsafendas told some crew of the Eleni o*n either 26 or 27 August 1966, that he wanted to buy a pistol or a knife - for self protection. This would fit in with the "triggering" of Tsafendas by the magazine that appeared o*n August 26. He told the crew members that he could get a good job at a hotel, and wanted the weapon for self defense. More about this shortly.
    Any shorter period of time (for instance two days) does not allow enough flexibility in the case of unforeseen problems,
    Any shorter period of time might have made it difficult to get close enough to Verwoerd to kill him.

Tsafendas wanted to buy a weapon for self defense?

Think about this:
    Tsafendas already had a good job in parliament,
    Tsafendas was paid the equivalent of R500 000 in today's terms, just a year before, so he was not short of money,
    He said that he could get a good job at a hotel. Surely the hotel business, especially in those days, was not o*ne that carried with it risks to the extent that o*ne felt the need for self protection?

The point is that it all seems all very simple and logical in the way that it was stated by Tsafendas. At closer inspection, however, it appears to be irrational - and more than that - it is a clear attempt at rationalizing something that is obviously not true. And this rationalization of patently senseless circumstances and behaviour, is o*ne of the strongest symptoms and manifestations of behaviour under post-hypnotic suggestion.

It is this same technique that stage hypnotists use to make people do silly things o*n stage and then defend or justify their actions.
    You know the drill - the hypnotist hypnotizes the subject, tells him that when he is awake again, the hypnotist will ring a bell (trigger) and at hearing this bell the subject will believe he or she is for example, and elephant, and as such will act in a prescribed way. The subject is "woken up", the bell rung, and all hell breaks loose - to the great amusement of the audience.

On August 26, 1966 the "bell rang" and o*n September 6, 1966, all hell broke loose - Tsafendas murdered Verwoerd.

Now, all that was left, was to keep Tsafendas quiet.

I believe that there is a possibility that the Brotherhood again slipped up here, or that things did not go as planned.
    Tsafendas was hit in the face by a policeman (it may even have been van den Bergh - but that aspect is to be covered in the documentary o*n Tsafendas o*n SABC), but I believe that there is a good chance that someone was standing by to shoot him.

Same as what happened to Lee Harvey Oswald after he supposedly assassinated Kennedy.

In any event, the eliminator either could not or would not shoot, so Tsafendas had to be dealt with in another manner.

Interestingly enough, none other than Lang Hendrik van den Bergh "interrogated" Tsafendas for 48 hours after the murder - alone.
    Nobody else was allowed near Tsafendas. Van den Bergh had a reputation for torture and mind manipulation, second to none.
    Only after this was the chief state psychiatrist allowed to evaluate Tsafendas.

It was also van den Bergh that declared emphatically, half way through this interrogation session, that Tsafendas had definitely been acting alone and that there was no conspiracy involved.

Really?

Interestingly enough, van den Bergh, after his interrogation of Tsafendas, also declared "that the man was not responsible for his own actions".

The truth at last.

And it was after this that the psychiatrist stated that Tsafendas had murdered Verwoerd under the force of intensive brainwashing and strong post-hypnotic suggestion.

So there was no conspiracy? Ah, well - I suppose Tsafendas could have brainwashed and then hypnotized himself.

Previous investigators and authors o*n this subject seem to believe that this post hypnotic "trauma" observed by Dr. Visser was caused by the brain washing or mind controlling of Tsafendas by Mi6, in order to program him into the murder.
    I believe that at least some of the trauma was due to that, but I also believe that part of it was due to his session with Van den Bergh.

And I believe that his session with Van den Bergh was designed to ensure that either Tsafendas did not talk, or to reprogram and trigger him into a state of confusion similar to that of insanity - which would have the same effect, from the Brotherhood perspective.

According to Die Beeld (then still a Sunday paper) of September 11, 1966, van den Bergh was approached o*n the afternoon of September 6, the day of the murder about Tsafendas and had a file o*n Tsafendas available in minutes. Vorster, at the same time, based o*n information given him by van den Bergh, issued a statement that the report that the Security Police had a file o*n Tsafendas, "was devoid of all truth".
    Van den Bergh explained this away, by saying that he obtained the information immediately after the murder, by requesting it from the Security Police in Mozambique. And he had it available in minutes? Remember this was in the days before faxes, e-mail etc. In 1969, when the Armstrong landed o*n the moon, it was a common joke that it was easier to place a call from the moon than it was to place a call from Pretoria to Johannesburg. So how easy was it to get through to Mozambique in 1966?

Thanks

the last part of the article

And why Mozambique? Why not Greece or Britain? Or even Interpol?

The same issue of Die Beeld carried a main article which, amongst others had the following to say:" From where the eagerness to believe that there was a successful conspiracy to stab South Africa to the heart through it's Prime Minister?……. Why so keen to believe in a successful conspiracy against us before there is anything other than popular rumors to substantiate such an event? Through this we are not doing ourselves any favors. We are o*nly telling the world in advance that we believe in the power of our enemies"
    Die Beeld - Anton Rupert's newspaper.

As far as I can ascertain, Tsafendas was also never allowed to talk or take the witness stand during his trial.

Why?

I am looking forward to seeing how the whole issue is portrayed in the TV documentary. Especially to be able to form as much as is possible of an opinion of Tsafendas as person.

As I said before, I do not believe that he was insane. And I believe that to a large extent he is ignorant of the real events. He was manipulated and used, and I do not believe that he is or was fully aware of what he was manipulated to do.
    In the abbreviated version of this newsletter I asked the question as to why Tsafendas, surely the definitive political prisoner, was never pardoned by the Truth and Reconciliation commission.
    He is an old man now, and if official reports are to be believed, he is ill.

Let's assume that he is indeed insane. He is still and old and ill man, and his crime was still, in his mind, and in the eyes of the public, politically motivated.

On the grounds of insanity he cannot be set free, for his own protection, and that of society.

Why not at least move him from prison to a mental institution? Where he can receive visitors at his leisure?

Why not indeed.

I have o*ne more question: If Tsafendas is or was murderously insane, why had he never murdered anybody, or even shown the inclination to do so, other than Verwoerd? If he is "insane" o*ne would assume that he has to be kept locked up, in order to avoid him killing someone else.

A frail and sick old man?

And the Truth and Reconciliation Commission pardoned many, many people that have killed many, many more people than Tsafendas.

If Tsafendas dies before the end of this year, it will just be part of the ritual and symbolism that is so important to these people.

For it is 33 years ago that Demetrio Tsafendas murdered Hendrik French Verwoerd for the Brotherhood, as part of their agenda for global control.

Why the need to murder Verwoerd?

Harry Oppenheimer probably supplied the best answer to this in his speech quoted from Africa South volume 4 number 3 - April/June 1960:
    "In reality this is the entry of the great Moneypower into politics. It is high time. My business colleagues have allowed the situation to deteriorate for too long" and "It is futile to try and replace Verwoerd at the polls. This, I believe, is accepted by everybody."

The global elite not o*nly wanted the gold and diamonds, they want to control this country and the world. This is evidenced in their involvement with political parties all over the world.

Verwoerd had two big drawbacks for them:
    He was politically unapproachable - he did what he believed (rightly or wrongly- the stubborn Boer mentality) was in the best interest of South Africa, and he definitely did not subscribe to Oppenheimer's opinion of "How can what is good for Anglo-American ever be bad for South Africa."
    He did it all with South African savings money - he did not want or need their money, which meant that they had no lever over him. He went even further. Verwoerd had had Anglo-American and the banks owned by it , investigated.

On the day that he was murdered, Dr. Verwoerd had o*n his desk a report compiled by Professor Piet Hoek. This report was the result of an investigation into the stranglehold that Anglo-American had managed to get o*n the economy of this country. It also contained information and an evaluation of how the banks made millions of rands in profits o*n money that literally did not exist, by charging capital and interest thereon.

Verwoerd was about to challenge all of the measures for economic manipulation and exploitation that the Brotherhood has so carefully put in place. If the Brotherhood lost it's economic grip, they would lose South Africa.

They could not, by their own admission, move Verwoerd at the polls, he did not want to borrow their money, he did not care for the way in which they conducted business, and he was about to bring it all to the fore, in a direct confrontation.

So what to do?

Enter Tsafendas.

Cue cards courtesy of Rupert, Oppenheimer, Whyte, Vorster, van den Bergh, Kissinger, Mi6 and the CIA.

This country has been run by the brotherhood elite since 1963, when Vorster received his first blue print. That control was not complete, but it increased and culminated in the current government.
    Smilies
    There was one maverick - PW Botha. Botha was never a Freemason, and for all his faults and theatrics, he genuinely believed that what he was doing was in he best interest of the country.
    They got rid of him, the main instigator of the coup against him being the high order Freemasons: De Klerk and Pik Botha.

PW had some "faults" as far as the Brotherhood agenda was concerned:
    He did not want to take loans to the country, offered by Rothschild in Cape Town. These loans were based on Jewish gold taken by the Nazi's during the Second World War. PW refused the loan on the basis that he considered it to be "blood money".
    PW wanted a reasonable transformation and actual negotiation process to take place in taking South Africa into a new political era. This included the ANC denouncing violence before negotiations could start or Mandela be freed. And it looked as if he was going to succeed. The real risk to the Brotherhood was that PW would then control the process, and in doing so, the real leaders of the Black people of South Africa may emerge and come into power, instead of the Brotherhood's pre-selected puppets.

Exit PW.

Enter FW - who put the whole process on skids down a slippery incline, finished what he had to do, collected his 30 pieces silver and retired to Spain.

Nelson Mandela, for all of his wonderful characteristics, is and has always been a puppet in the hands of the elite. He was sworn in as a Freemason shortly after his release. Do some research on the Nelson Mandela Children’s Fund-you will notice that the sponsors are Illuminati companies who make Madiba feel as though they really care about the plight of black children .

Another example, Mandela asked Oppenheimer's permission before appointing Tito Mboweni as the next governor of the Reserve Bank. This was some six weeks before the news was made official. At the same time Oppenheimer "borrowed" an unconfirmed R3 billion from the Reserve Bank and moved it overseas.
    At around R4,50 to the US dollar. When the news hit that Mboweni, a trade unionist, had been made governor, the rand slid to R6,80- odd ?

Now if you had just bought dollars for R4,50, and you could now resell them for R6,80, you've made a nice profit of some 51% in six short weeks.

And you can ignore the fact that you could not sell that amount of dollars without affecting the price negatively in a short period of time.
    Take your time.
    So the SA Reserve Bank is going to be caught short o*n dollars. Which means interest rates in SA will sky rocket from 16,75 to 22.5% prime lending rates.
    Don't worry. The public will pay the difference, as they have always done.
    And if a few loose their houses, or cars, or jobs, or businesses in the process, think of it like this:

How can what is good for Anglo-American ever be bad for South Africa?

The current situation.

Why is there so much war in Southern and Central Africa? Why are more people dying in African wars, especially in the Southern and Central regions of the continent?

In January 1975 the Washington Post makes mention of a Rockefeller-Rothschild-Oppenheimer plan that was put in place in 1960, that had the following aims as part of it's agenda:

1. The institution of a economical super-government over the southern half of the continent,
    2. The consolidation of the economies of Angola, Zaire (Democratic Republic of Congo), Rhodesia (Zimbabwe), Malawi, Mozambique and South Africa. (Note the exception of Namibia and Botswana - this will be discussed later).
    3. Removing Verwoerd as Prime Minister (this in 1960 - four months before the first and six years before the second attempt o*n Verwoerd's life)
    4. Destroying Portuguese colonial rule in Angola and Mozambique.

Look at the countries mentioned in this plan of the Brotherhood-elite.

Angola - war currently raging. For o*ne reason o*nly. Savimbi wants at least part of the riches of the country for it's people, or for himself. That means excluding the Brotherhood, that currently owns and exploits it with the help of the puppet MPLA government.

Democratic Republic of Congo - second or third civil war in as many years.

Zimbabwe - the bush war that led to the elite's puppet Mugabe wielding power.

Malawi - virtually depopulated and after a brief period of unrest, Banda is ousted and the Brotherhoods man is in.

Mozambique - freedom war and then long civil war until the UN is now in charge there.

South Africa - war in Namibia and other borders. Part of the process of pressurizing the country into democratic government, kindly sponsored by Oppenheimer & Co.

The current situation will be the subject of the follow up to this newsletter.

And while we debate the merits of including AJ Venter into the Springbok Rugby team, and speculate about our chances of retaining the World Cup, the Brotherhood elite is slowly but surely setting up for a war in this country.

Much of what is published here, has been published before. Much is based o*n information from previous agents of National Intelligence, as well as o*n private research and intelligence work done by private investigators. Some of it, as indicated are my own opinions, based o*n personal experience and observation of the facts.
    PS- Nathan Mayer Rothschild is a 56% shareholder of Barclays UK which, in turn, is a majority shareholder of ABSA.
    For more info just Google the ffg words: Illuminati, Rothschild, Federal Reserve Bank, Bank of England, The “Crown” & the City of London, Cecil John Rhodes
    -theres so much of info on the internet but theres lots if disinformation as well, these people control upto 96% of the worlds media but theyre having a hard time controlling the flow of info on the internet so they have their people to confuse you with lies mixed in with the truth to confuse you & create doubt.
    -Soon a time will come when even the internet will be totally under their control- so make the most of it while you can.
    Inform as many people as you can because if we don’t know whats really going on & who is really pulling the strings in the first place, we are much more easier to manipulate and deceive .
    im an indian & i used to hate the NP- but i always remember that many times on the news , when there was any bombing, murder, violence etc, the reporter would say that the police suspect a third force??
    who/what is this third force?
    -if the internet was not available to us, i dont think most of us would know even a bit of what we know now!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    That's some heavy reading. I found some aspects to be quite a stretch at times.
    Quote Originally Posted by msmoorad View Post
    PW had some "faults" as far as the Brotherhood agenda was concerned:
    He did not want to take loans to the country, offered by Rothschild in Cape Town. These loans were based on Jewish gold taken by the Nazi's during the Second World War. PW refused the loan on the basis that he considered it to be "blood money".

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Something I should have asked earlier -

msmoorad, who is the writer of the newsletter?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast