i have been requested to give evidance in court i dont want to waste my time...so the lawyer is gona summons me...i was told i could request to reimbused...but the joke i live with 5 km of the court so i can claim...i dont need to sleep in a hotel so i cant claim and i cant claim for my time they will waste in court...so where does this leave me...the other joke is the lawyer gets between 5 and 10000 rand for his time in court...but i am gona loose 2 days in court who gona pay me for my lost time...as a one man operation when i stop working the money stops...all i have to do is say yes it is my invoice and yes i did do the work.

from previous experience in court... i was almost shot by a security gaurd who was negligant with a firearm in a shop...so i was requested to go to court as a witness but after 2 years of the case being moved 3 months...3 months ...3 months...i attended court each time and was told to appear again in 3 months each time...each time i appeared i had to get dressed go to court waste approx. 2/3 hours hours then get told no the case will not happen today i must come back...so it got to a point were i decided to hell with them and decided not to go...the next thing i get a warrent for my arrest issued so i go to court waste another 5 hours to be told sorry the case has been chucked out...thats why i dont see no evil or hear no evil...if i am aprouched by the police i just say i didnt see anything anymore.

there must be a way for me to claim for my time wasted or a way to get out of it without getting a warrent issued again...any ideas?

why is the witness the fool who looses out...we should get paid what we loose for the time spent in court...if a lawyer can claim R5000 for a day in court maybe the client should have to pay the witness...