they say you shoulnt write threads when you are angry but here goes...i have just finished tried to get hold of someone from ADT security...man can this company dodge and duck and dive the md is out of town the second in charge is not in the office and unfortunately there is nowone else with any authourity available at this point in time...i have just got back to my house to find the alarm has been going for i dont know how long...so i try contact ADT and speak to someone with authourity because this is now just becoming a joke...for 4 month now i have had a problem with this alarm so i contact them we run a test and all is clear...yet everyday i receive a sms to niotify me that i need to test my alarm.

we had a vehicle break in so i pressed the panic button and did not get a response so i contacted them and compained the following evening i had a response vehicle every hour on the hour come screeching into my driveway get out the vehicle with the dogs going crazy put a piece of paper into my letter box get bacj into his vehicle and screech out again until after 5 hours i finally had enough and could not get to sleep so i waited till he arrived at the next hour and threatened him if he did it again...i think he got the hint and didnt come back.

i will give them until 14.00 today to sort this problem out otherwise i will canceal the contract due to no service delivery and change to blue or coin security.