Thread: 5 Speakers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

5 Speakers

Guys I need help compiling a list of speakers based on the basic principles of business. I couldn't sleep last night (my mind was on a idea trip again) after having a meeting with one of my business friends.

Well through the past couple of years one thing I have always found astounding is how uninformed some business owners are. Well long story short. I am planning to have a Free 2 hour seminar each month, presented by at least 5 speakers with the main topic, "The 5 elements of business". It is based on the Traditional Japanese elements

Earth - Planning and organization
    Water - Motivation
    Wind - Human relations
    Fire - Public relations and marketing
    Void - Internet
    Consciousness - Awareness and business Philosophy

The idea is to invite business leaders, owners and senior management to attend these seminars for free and to become exposed to information they do not normally do in the business lives.

Obviously this is aimed at a foundation to market your own business as consultant/speaker but most of all, assisting business people and entrepreneurs to see outside the tunnel they are finding themselves in.

I also intend to perhaps make a blog live where these speakers/gurus/experts can publish articles and leave it open to comment.

So my question is this. Does this seem like a good idea to you? Who would you like to hear speaking about these topics? Are the 5 elements applicable to make a business a success?
    Last edited by Chatmaster; 03-Feb-08 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Left out marketing
    Roelof Vermeulen (Entrepreneurship in large organizations)
    Roelof Vermeulen| Rock flaps south africa