Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Online binary option broker fund recovery scam

Suspended
    Thanks

Online binary option broker fund recovery scam

My advise out there is for you to be wise before you invest in any binary option broker I was scammed 450,000$ by online broker but at last I found someone who help me to recovered all my lost funds back from a scam broker that stocked my capital with an unregulated broker, If you need assistance with regards of your lost funds from your broker or may be your broker manager asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account. If you’re interested in getting all your lost funds back Kindly get in contact with Donald on donald1stan@gmail.com viber on +18326856969 and he will guide you on the steps to recover all your lost funds.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Thanks Mr Donald for helping me to achieve alot on my trade,if you need an expert that will help you achieve more on your trade kindly talk to donald1stan@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Couple of things -

Eric whatever-your-name-is is definitely not posting from Durban.

And Eric's solution to getting scammed to the tune of $450 000 by an unregulated broker is an equally dubious non-entity?

Whiffs a bit of BS, folks. Be wary out there.

Thanks

recovery

if you have lost money to any BO broker and you want to recover it, you can reach out to gtbconsults@tutanota.com , they were able to recover my funds after i lost $30000 to QIoptions.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by steven gustavol View Post
    they were able to recover my funds after i lost $30000 to QIoptions.
    And how, pray tell, did they mange to do that?

Thanks
    so and how should this kinda business work? I cant even imagine, that this is a real thing

Thanks
    I also were scammed, i need help to get return my money, pls advise who can help me?

Thanks

Thumbs up Guaranteed Money back

Quote Originally Posted by Langlaou View Post
    I also were scammed, i need help to get return my money, pls advise who can help me?
    I was a victim of binary options scam. I was shattered and thought all hope was lost when I lost my money until I made contact with Tom Heaton who hepls with this sort of thing. I was skeptical at first but i decided to give it a shot since i had seen the worst. To my suprise, he was able to help me recover 75% of my money. You can contact him on swiftwealthrecovery@gmail.com

Email problem
    Thanks
    I lost 600kusd to OPTION FM in 2016 and 300kusd to UBO Capital early last year. I totally lost hope in getting my money back, i tried charging back but that never worked, i got a lawyer but that never worked too until i came across a post on a Certified Binary Options Recovery Experts xing.ming@tutanota.com who has been guiding people on steps to take to recover lost funds from financial scam and luckily for me he was able to get 500k from Option Fm and he is still working on the balance.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I've done a bit of research on the topic and it seems likely these offers above are further scam attempts. The first reliable article on recovering online binary scam losses was this article from The Times of Israel.

It was quite insightful as to the problem, and some of the strategies towards recovery that have worked. However, it ends with this chilling warning -

Too many victims have been contacted on message boards by people promising to get their money back. And that turned out to be yet another scam.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast