Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Be honest about SA

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    I agree with you Dave - I don't even watch the news anymore. More often than not the media dramatise something - its all very depressing and better I don't know every day to day detail.
    South African money men and politics are the least of our problems.

I follow American politics very closely. It is obvious that Donald Trump and his cronies are going to stage a false flag attack by North Korea and that they are going to use that as an excuse to start a full scale war. I wager that this will happen in the next 2 months. I further think that America are going to find out this time round that the entire world is tired of their shit and that they had gone to far in their pursuit of financial domination via brute force.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Yep ..... Americans are a bunch of f&*%w%ts

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pmbguy View Post

We are the protest capital of the world (google it). We have "service delivery protests", that, my dear friends, is short talk for revolution.

God help us all
    And those same tyre burners are voting for the same incompetent government again!
    How stupid can one be?
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

4. Thanks given for this post:

pmbguy (22-Sep-17)

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurock View Post
    And those same tyre burners are voting for the same incompetent government again!
    How stupid can one be?

Yep because the government promised them free house and free education! Some people are like sheep ..... and its happening again - The ANC go into certain areas and promise promise promise, the residents "forget' about previous promises not being fulfilled and vote for them again !!!!

Thanks
    The thing is... Dave, even if You remain positive it does not change the real situation. However, I see your point, I too sometimes pretend that all is well. In practicality being positive is probably the one thing that absolutely relates to success.

Now all books on war have a chapter or chapters as to the causes of war. One may look at economics, one may look at politics, however one thing is rather clear. One must suffer a very particular ignorance not to see what the hell is going on.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    ...not just too see what is going on but to draw conclusions... and to prepare accordingly
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Silver Member PlatinumWealth.co.za's Avatar
    Thanks
    Country is fcked.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    The JSE Investment and Finance Forum - PlatinumWealth.co.za
    JSE Investing Chat Group
    Unlock US Netflix

Thanks
    @Plat

Yes, but perhaps the question is how one should react. I believe one should not over-react. By that I mean don't react the way any normal person would. We in SA and not allowed to react normally.

Thanks
    I must say I thought HR or Adrian would tell me to stop complaining. Where are you buggers? Hell I am not sure how I would respond since I am technically complaining.

Silver Member PlatinumWealth.co.za's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm reacting by stocking up on forgein currencies and a big holder of bitcoin.

Just incase we get to zim2.0 I can leave and live wherever I want. That's my exit strategy.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    The JSE Investment and Finance Forum - PlatinumWealth.co.za
    JSE Investing Chat Group
    Unlock US Netflix

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.