i go to sars to sort out some tax issues... get advice and find out about the free software which is adertised for small bussiness owner...well did that visit get interesting.

the rudest person i have met in a long time...i had to wait for a half an hour while he had his lunch then when i finally got to see him we sat down and i indicated that i had a few queries...he got up left the room and came back with a fan heater...firstly he told me there is no free software to help small bussiness...then he told me i needed to get an accountant to sort out my tax enquiries...he then realises that he is not getting rid of me that quick so he turns on the fan heater and faces under the table directly me...well that got my blood boiling because i realised what he was trying to do so i got up and closed the door...i had shorts and a t shirt on... he had long pants and a long sleeve shirt...i stretched that meeting out as long as i could and made him very uncomfortable...i dont think he realised i spend days at a time working in roof spacers were the temperature gets to over 40 degrees in the middle of summer...and i wont be so polite next time (i hope the smuck reads this thread)

it is such a shame because i had decided to get all my taxes sorted out and make sure i am up to date and legall but after that visit...if this is what my tax money is being wasted on employing rude racist black people like the one i had to deal with then i would rather pay someone a lot of money to ensure that i pay as little tax as possible and i sure as h*ll wont be going back to SARS for any assistance...and SARS wonders why people dont want to pay taxes...this is supposed to be the new SA but clearly we have a long road ahead still.