Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Company taking criminal action with trumped up charges

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Justloadit View Post
    What you don't realise, is that there is a group of diabolical people out there who get into these managerial positions, seem very likeable and charming at face value (because this is how they draw their prey in), who can not accept defeat, even when they are wrong, and have this attitude of winning by any means, legal or not. I have personally experienced this, and am very close to someone who right now is going through an issue like this. At some point in their lives, they have to be introduced to humility. The way they treat and carry on with less fortunate people around them is really disgraceful, and if not challenged, will continue to think they are the masters and using the notion that sane minded people will walk away, because the hassle is too much. The reason they achieved these positions is because people walked away, if at a very early stage they were challenged, then they would not be where they are today, carrying on as if they are the chosen one. This relates to how they treat staff, suppliers and anyone who crosses their path. They usually focus on one person, and make their life hell. They maintain employees simply because the employees need a job and will take all the nonsense thrown at them. These diabolical people have a knack of identifying the ones in need and exploit them.
    I agree with you. Look, I can see this thing from various angles
    1: It is often best to accept defeat, cut your losses and move on (That is what I would do if I was the MD) You win some, lose some, draw some and simply pull out of some adventures.
    2: I am a 100% full blown sociopath and I would f*ck with his life till kingdom comes just for the hell of bringing him down to size. There are hundreds of ways to get even and I must admit that I have done so in the past (years after I got screwed over) The notion of "Revenge is a dish best served cold" is very true; there is a lot of fun to be had in seeing a person like that squirm. The trick is to keep your mouth shut and to give a knowing nod as he waddles by...

Words to live by....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Burn The bridge.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	6687

Thanks
    Hi there, Thank you for giving me your opinion, appreciated.

An update, the sheriff returned to the company and they refused to pay the balance, so he took their goods, and realizing that they would lose, paid the full amount. Now this case is over, and I will receive my award shortly. It has been a year of hell.
    The arbitration for the other case will happen toward the end of this month and I do believe it will be in my favor.
    As for the criminal charges, nothing has happened yet, but I will seek legal advise and get this resolved.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123