Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reinstatement what now

Thanks
    After all the pain and suffering and the humiliation that this company have caused, I want to retaliate but probably wont. Although the company is hellbent on not paying me the award and have now opposed the ruling. I might have forgot to mention, that the company did not attend the arbitration hearing, and the Commissioner said that the Bargaining Council faxed a notification to them and decided to proceed without their presence.
    Now that the company are opposing, I want to know what the procedure is and how long will it take to finally put this nightmare behind me.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Why don't you just walk away - it seems that you are fighting a losing battle that isn't worth winning anyway.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura7 View Post
    After all the pain and suffering and the humiliation that this company have caused, I want to retaliate but probably wont. Although the company is hellbent on not paying me the award and have now opposed the ruling. I might have forgot to mention, that the company did not attend the arbitration hearing, and the Commissioner said that the Bargaining Council faxed a notification to them and decided to proceed without their presence.
    Now that the company are opposing, I want to know what the procedure is and how long will it take to finally put this nightmare behind me.
    Hi Laura,

There is an information disconnect between us. Correct me if I'm wrong, you have taken the award to the employer and they refuse to comply? Have you had the award certified by the Bargaining Council?
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    Why don't you just walk away - it seems that you are fighting a losing battle that isn't worth winning anyway.
    I tend to agree with this

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    I tend to agree with this
    I must admit that I STORMED away once after really having had enough of the ahole that I worked for. We had a meeting at a coffee shop in Canal Walk to try and sort out our differences but he once again got so badly on my nerves that i just completely lost it. It was so great to tell him exactly what I thought of him and his company. Oh and also how he could take his burnt bridge and shove it very deeply where it belongs. I will admit that half the patrons at the shop were totally disgusted and the other half really had a good laugh (I think that that some of them would have loved to do the same - but hey, I'm the one who is willing to toss his rag and face the consequences which is of course not always a terribly clever thing to do)

Thanks
    You will find another job. Keep looking. Stay focused. Stay positive. Goodluck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.