I have decided, seeing as the Boks played such a great game yesterday, that I will be offering one new notebook every week day for the rest of the world cup at cost price + shipping.

What this means, is that every day one new Toshiba Notebook will be added to the online shop and for 1 week after being added onto the shop, the price will be the absolute minimum that it can go in a long time... After that one week, pricing will return to normal never to be seen at such low pricing again!

So, if you know of anyone that is in the market for a notebook, this would probably be the best time ever to keep an eye on our shop. Every day's notebook will be announced as soon as it has been uploaded and the timer will start ticking down on the best deal ever!

So, whether you need a replacement anyway, or thinking about early Christmas shopping, this is the place to be! Check back every day for the deal of the day and remember, it's only available at RKS Computer Solutions!

--> This is a message to all my peers, if you reckon I'm starting a price war and doing the wrong thing, sorry to hear about it, I don't care! Read my article entitled "David vs Goliath" to see how I feel about it...