Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to from here?

Email problem
    Thanks

Where to from here?

I started to panic when the rand dropped from twelve to the dollar to thirteen. The predictions are that we are heading for twenty rand to the dollar and in my simple mind what this means is that everything I have ever worked for has just halved in value. Where to next? What can I do to fix something I have no control over?

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by southcape View Post
    What can I do to fix something I have no control over?

Spread the message:

ZUMA MUST FALL

Email problem
    Thanks
    It is not going to happen. The ANC of yesterday, has already fallen. The question is what is going to fill that void? Zuma is no longer relevant.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Zuma is no longer relevant.
    Really ? I wish I could believe that ! As long as he is President and affects the Rand and the economy with his kak decisions, he is totally relevant.

Email problem
    Thanks
    The economy is far, far bigger than Zuma. This is what you should be worrying you. And the question each of us want to start asking is what we can do before the opportunity is lost.

Suspended
    Thanks
    And the question each of us want to start asking is what we can do before the opportunity is lost.

Totally correct, but as long as zuma is president, the economy remains very fickle and the rand plummates every time he farts in a wrong direction !!!

Im interested to know what you think we should maybe do ?

Email problem
    Thanks
    I have a problem with the term "we". I find myself getting dragged into situations and to places where I don't belong. This despite doing everything I can to fit in. At the end of the day, all we can do is to make decisions that in our own best interests. For me that is my family and acknowledging the fact that my boys have no future in this country. And it wasn't Zuma who tipped me over the edge. It was our collective response to the debacle in Limpopo. And Julius Malema who actually rang that bell. Zuma is irrelevant. He is not the problem. We are.
    Last edited by southcape; 26-Jan-16 at 03:21 PM.

Suspended
    Thanks
    You are contradicting yourself here ...... I don't agree with you .............but anyway good luck.

PS Maybe if you think "we are the problem" - and we can't do anything about it - you should leave the country.

Email problem
    Thanks
    wee Julius would also like me to leave. And with the two of you ganging up on me, I might just have to. What do you not agree with?

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by southcape View Post
    I started to panic when the rand dropped from twelve to the dollar to thirteen. The predictions are that we are heading for twenty rand to the dollar and in my simple mind what this means is that everything I have ever worked for has just halved in value. Where to next? What can I do to fix something I have no control over?

I am confused by this post. Did you work all your life just to sell everything and convert that value to dollars?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.