Hi,

I have had Pastel Xpress Startup 2009 with Pervasive 9.6 since 2009 on various OS platforms with the latest being Windows 10 . This has worked very well for me up till the end of November 2015, at this point Windows 10 installed the November update. Since then Pervasive will not run and Pastel says that "A company was removed via your Operating system" and Pastel shows no companies including the Demo.

I have re-installed the software but as soon as I register then the demo goes missing and nothing works from then on. I get a load of Pervasive errors after Pastel closes. I have an idea that this is because Pervasive 9 is no longer supported.

Does anyone have a copy of the Pastel Pervasive updates that fits with my version that I can try to test my theory? I have had no reason to continue the support with Pastel so they will not help in this regard.

A new license from Pervasive is the same price as the best price I can find for the latest Xpress Startup. I am really not pleased about having to replace the software due to a lack of support (again).

This may be the perfect time for me to migrate to xTuple Postbooks which is free with unlimited support and upgrades......way over the top software for my needs though.