I own a small retail outlet in KZN and I am dealing more and more every day with tenders.
I have come to notice a few things:
1. There is a HUGE amount of companies out there that sole business is submitting tenders. Not necessarily just in a specific field but on any and every tender that is issued.
2. These entrepreneurs are usually young people and mainly women.
3. They are all registered on the appropriate databases, so it is CC's or PTY's, most VAT registered.
If a tender is issued in my field, I supply up to 6 companies with the same quote and I have now also build up a reputation where I source ANYTHING for them to assist with tenders. I my self are only registered on 2 databases where I submit tenders.
Now I was wondering:
Would it be viable to create a "Tender Club". Companies will be asked a joining fee and a monthly subscription for which they will receive the following:
1. Daily updates on available tenders.
2. Assistance with procurement.
3. Assistance with completion of tenders.
4. And at a later stage financing for successful tenders.
Any thoughts on this?