Greetings everyone.

I trust the help I seek, I shall find it here.

I have a problem whereby in 2007 my brother-in-law helped register close corporation for me. The CC is in my name as 100% member. The company have been operational whereby my brother-in-law being the Project Manager for the company and others.

In 2014, I realized i'm not benefiting from the income generated by my CC and I used certain funds from the account, bad mistake. I was told that due to my actions, I used the money which was supposed to pay tax to SARS thus the company shall not be able to operate any longer. I have then since been trying to get my company back in my hands but I was told the Accountant still needs to do the bookkeeping. I agreed because I did not have all the documentation of the company.

I have recently realized that the reason behind them not returning my company back to me is that:
1. The CK1 names have been amended, resigning me from the company and making my brother-in-law an active member on the CK2, 100% without my consent.
2. The company is still operational and having contracts, working whereas I was told the company is not in operation.

I would like to know what steps I should take to regain my CK1 because I have never signed any consent to have my membership amended nor gave anyone the right to do so. I went to the SAPS to open a case of fraud and the officer failed to help me saying "I should lodge a complaint at CIPC", I have been trying to call 086 100 2472 but the cue to answering my call seems way longer to hold.

Please help

Thank you in advance