I am new here and try to find a forum to list a complain about individuals who pretend to be financial experts and then they cheat you out of your money.

Hendrie Hatting, Norange Capital Markets offer me returns of $500 000 on a investment of $65 000 to fund a project for agricultural development. Me and some of my friends invest more than $2 million with him with promises of good returns on the international trading platforms. I am a farmer an have no knowledge of this type of trade.

It is now 2 years later and we lost all our investment. Hendrie now blame Capitaldotcom for the failure to perform and threatened me with legal action if I disclose information on this issue.
Is there any way to stop this from happening to someone else? How can I get this fraud to be known?
I got advice to "flag" him - this way financial institutions will not work with him. I don't know how or where to flag him and his company.
I was so stupid to believe all his claims. He claim to be a General in the UN - I cannot get proof for this. He also claim his father make the sculpture of Pres Mandela.
He cheated a lot of my friends out of a lot of money. We manage to get him arrested in China but they release him after a guarantee to refund the Chinese investors.
He avoid any communication with us.
I got his passport copy and full details

Any help from anyone?