Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Beware of Norange Capital Markets

Thanks

Beware of Norange Capital Markets

I am new here and try to find a forum to list a complain about individuals who pretend to be financial experts and then they cheat you out of your money.

Hendrie Hatting, Norange Capital Markets offer me returns of $500 000 on a investment of $65 000 to fund a project for agricultural development. Me and some of my friends invest more than $2 million with him with promises of good returns on the international trading platforms. I am a farmer an have no knowledge of this type of trade.

It is now 2 years later and we lost all our investment. Hendrie now blame Capitaldotcom for the failure to perform and threatened me with legal action if I disclose information on this issue.
    Is there any way to stop this from happening to someone else? How can I get this fraud to be known?
    I got advice to "flag" him - this way financial institutions will not work with him. I don't know how or where to flag him and his company.
    I was so stupid to believe all his claims. He claim to be a General in the UN - I cannot get proof for this. He also claim his father make the sculpture of Pres Mandela.
    He cheated a lot of my friends out of a lot of money. We manage to get him arrested in China but they release him after a guarantee to refund the Chinese investors.
    He avoid any communication with us.
    I got his passport copy and full details

Any help from anyone?

Thanks

Angry Scams

Hi I would like to speak to you regarding your post was caught in a similar way same people

Suspended
    Thanks
    offer me returns of $500 000 on a investment of $65 000
    This alone should alert all the warning bells. This is far too good to possibly be true !

5. Thanks given for this post:

Andromeda (07-Jul-17)

Thanks
    Hi Emil - hope this helps:
    Contact Financial Services Board
    - FSB Fraud and Ethics Hot-Line:
    ​0800 31 36 26
    - Email Tip-Offs:
    ​fsb@tip-offs.com

and contact SAPS commercial crime unit, possibly also Reserve Bank (taking deposits from the public without a banking license is illegal unless he has a banking license)
    Btw - there are no generals in the UN - someone is talking complete nonsense
    Plse guys - if it sounds to good to be true and you get promised returns above what you can get at the recognised financial institutions it is probably a scam, there are no quick ways to make money!!

Thanks
    Solarfan

Thanks for the info - I contacted FSB - not a lot of help from them at this stage.

I will try the email address in your message.

They get involved in a agric development plan for the Kekana tribe close to Pretoria. My business plan was good ( in my view) but they offer to get funding on the international trade platforms ( and I know nothing on paper trade!!) What they proposed make some sense but unfortunately they show no intend to deliver what the promised. After paying all the swift fees and other costs things turn out bad in the sense that they become aggressive and abusive if we inquire information such as receipts or proof of funds.

They keep us hostage in this sense that we abort other funding options that were available. The Kekana project is still critical important due to the current political situation in SA. The Kekana tribe must be very disappointed in everyone involved. I have done all feasibility studies, business planning, surveys and irrigation design on my own cost to give something back to the black farmers who need assistance to develop the land they have available. This good intend go out the door once Norange got involved. They got no integrity nor conscience!

Somehow they need to be stopped with this collecting of swift costs - which proof to be a scam from day 1. I collected information from several other companies in Pretoria area who paid more than R6 million to them! And the most unbelievable part of it is that this individuals and companies still believe Norange will deliver! After more than 2 years i believe there is no hope.

So to summarize - we dont tried to make a quick bug - it was funding for good approved projects in the agri sector

Email problem
    Thanks
    Emil

I read through all your comments and something is not adding up....
    1. With your proof of payment to this company it be enough to be investigated by police or FSB, IF YOU DID NOT GET ANY HELP THERE IT MEANS NO FUNDS WERE PAID TO NORANGE, or am I wrong.
    2. With the help of SARS they can investigate your payment / funds you used for this " investment" with the proof of payment out of your/ or your companies account to Norange account and what they did with the funds, and also the returns on such investment in Norange account....
    3. If somebody is arrested in China...they be deported to their country of origine and they will not be accepted to enter China again....but seems like Mr. HATTINGH is still in China and still do business and even been appointed as director in some companies in China.
    4. Regarding the other parties that paid over R6mil to this people/ company....It blows my mind that none of them got succesful prosecution through Organised crime or the Hawks etc....only with payments made from them all to this company.or person must be enough proof.

My only conclusion is that all you said is not 100% the truth or there is something fishy about the payments you claimed you made to this company/ person. This is why you did not got any results at the authorities. Why not start a civil suite against this company or person, with the amounts you mentioned you lost it must be worth while to start a civil suite. Your BEST witness will be the Kekana tribe, they must have been involved in this dealings if they were to profit out of all this right.

Emil, I think your comment trying to dis-credit a company without any efforts trying to get them prosecuted by Law is rediculous and small minded.

A year have past and still nothing done to get your and all other parties involved (R6mil) monies back...ag please!

It is hart breaking that one.person barks false comments about a person / company without any success reporting his claims to authorities and then such company must be falsly slandered over social media without any proof of his comments.

Bad one Emil....not good.
    Rightful

Thanks
    Sent: 27 August 2013 08:36 AM
    To: 'Shaun Smuts'; johan@wilken.co.za; kobus Hattingh
    Cc: Bruce Brodie; aj grobbelaar; Grobbelaar, Johannes; Pierre Smith
    Subject: RE: Update
    Importance: High
    Sensitivity: Confidential

Gents

We are back from Dubai and the flights are booked for China. I thought it best to update you on the previous update to compare where we are:

Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 3:44 PM

Our trip went well.

· CDC is negotiating the terms of re-issuing the 20M SBLC at the back of which our original transaction was commenced.
    · ICBC, Bank of China and DBS are negotiating LTV facilities with us to supply funds against our BG’s.
    · Our bank in Dubai (GIBL) is being prepped to establish RMA / SWIFT relationship with these banks- followed by the issue of BG’s
    · Banking Fees out of China is being cleared by the Government – as we speak. All the relevant documents was signed in China during our trip.

Our original objectives for the trip has been:
    · Hong Kong – battle with CDC regarding our SBLC’s - DONE
    · China – negotiate and close banking fees for our transactions. – DONE
    · Hong Kong establish banking routes & re-activate our banking status to clear funds out of China – DONE
    · Dubai – Issue and SWIFT BG’s – SHEDULED FOR NEXT WEEK PENDING GOV. CLEARANCE OF FEES OUT OF CHINA- PENDING BUT PROGRESSING

DUBAI
    · Collateral assets to issue against was weak at best:
    o 20M CDC, STILL PENDING- but agreed to proceed (check your mail)
    o 80M BURUTU ASSET- BANK NON-COMPLIED CONSISTANTLY OVER THE PAST YEAR- OUR BANK DECEDIED TO RETURN THE ASSET.
    o 200M POF – OUR BANK IS WAITING FOR THE AUDITED FINANCIALS FROM SCPB TO AMMEND THE POF TO OUR ISSUING ACCOUNT
    · WE BROUGHT IN A NEW CASH BACKED ASSET OF 1B +; IT WAS HAND DELIVERED TO THE BANK AND WE ARE FINALISING VERIFICATION SWIFTS.
    · We are further arranging confirming banks to confirm our instruments to the Chinese banks.

CHINA & HK
    · China and HK – Facility pay outs (drawdowns) and payment to Projects. IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING DUBAI.
    · Our partners are finalizing the credit facilities that would pay out against our instruments- ONCE WE HAVE THE COORDINATES WE CAN COMMENSE SWIFTING THE INSTRUMENTS FOR PAYMENT.
    · WE ARE CURRETLY TWEEKING THE HANSHAKING (RMA, VERBIAGE ETC.) WITH THE CHINESE BANKS- GOAL IS TO BE COMPLETE BY THE END OF THE WEEK WHEN WE FLY.
    · ONCE WE SEND THE FIRST RMA SWIFT TO THE CHINESE BANKS – WE ARE IN THE CLOSING STAGES AND I WILL COPY YOU ON THESE FINAL SWIFTS AS WE SEND > AND < RECEIVE THEM:
    ·
    NCM BANK – DUBAI
    CONFIRMING BANK- SINGAPORE
    RECEIVING BANKS HK/CHINA
    RMA >
    RWA >
    < ACCEPT & OPEN
    MT799 PRE-ADVICE >
    MT799 PRE-ADVICE >
    < MT199 (READY TO RECEIVE)
    MT760 SWIFT INSTRUMENT>
    MT760 CONFIRM INSTRUMENT>
    >RECEIVE & VERIFY
    < Individual accounts
    < Paymaster Account
    < Pay-out draw downs

Best regards,

Hendrie Hattingh
    Chief Executive Officer

10/F, TOWER A, BILLION CENTRE • 1 WANG KWONG ROAD • KOWLOON BAY • KOWLOON • HONG KONG
    • +852 2583 2442 • FAX 852 30136 7799 • WWW.NORANGE.NET • E-MAIL: hendrie@norange.net

Thanks
    Hendrie Hattingh [mailto:hendrie@norange.net]
    Sent: 29 April 2013 09:07 PM
    To: 'Bruce Brodie'
    Subject: RE: Info

Hi Bruce

Thank you- I had a fantastic weekend and slept through for the first time in 3 months.

Yes our initial instruction was to send the Pre-Advice (MT799) and we would have responded with the RMA Keys (MT199) – but they were very clever and told us they do it without that.

If she communicated her Facility holder’s concerns – we would have had ample time to fix it. Now there is a Mexican stand-off as she wants us to send a message requesting the keys (MT 199/999) for fix her F-up while still pointing fingers.

The issue is the funding party (receiving bank) cannot do this as the banking act views this as solicitation- so she is talking trype and doesn’t know how it works.

Anyway – remedies:
    1. We have lined up 2 transactions- once cash and another instrument each to cover the 20M – the moment the funds clear we will pay out our contractual obligations to you and the rest of our group.
    2. I am meeting CDC to convince them to fix the stuff-up amicably. If not, our advocates will address the breach in contract and force them to re-issue following our initial instructions.
    3. I have requested meeting with the facility holder in Hong Kong in addition.
    4. We have already closed her sub-facility and if this continues I will take the knock, but also see to it that she is out of business permanently.

Timewise:
    For now I am still within the 3 weeks, and will keep you ontrack with deliverables and proof thereof.
    Your support and understanding with the process is very highly appreciated – and I will make up for any inconvenience by continuing my support of your group beyond good and proper.

Kindest regards,

Hendrie Hattingh
    President & CEO
    Norange Capital Markets (Pty) Limited

10/F, TOWER A, BILLION CENTRE • 1 WANG KWONG ROAD • KOWLOON BAY • KOWLOON • HONG KONG
    • +852 8199 0241 • www.norange.net • e-mail: hendrie@norange.net

From: Bruce Brodie [mailto:bruce.brodie@retailproduce.co.uk]
    Sent: 29 April 2013 10:04 AM
    To: 'Hendrie Hattingh'
    Cc: Emil Van Wyk
    Subject: RE: Info

Morning Hendrie,

Hope you had a good weekend and enjoyed the rest of your birthday.

So the wheel turns.

This women says she can help but so far she seems to have just failed. Why were these processes not planned for on her part?

Please give us a short story of where to now.

MT199
    MT999
    MT760
    RMA

How long do these take and can we still work on your 3 weeks?

Thanks again

Kind Regards,

Bruce Brodie
    Mobile: +27 (0)82 800 9439

http://www.retailproduce.co.uk/disclaimer.html

Sent: 29 April 2013 07:48 AM
    To: 'rajendra popatlat'; roger chong
    Cc: Johan Wilken; Bruce Brodie; Shaun Smuts; Dr. André Homberg; Erick Berthin
    Subject: FW: Info

FYI

From: Yolande Olivier - CapitalDotCom [mailto:yolande@capitaldotcom.com]
    Sent: 28 April 2013 10:16 PM
    To: 'Ernie Barrett'
    Cc: 'Hendrie Hattingh'; gavin@capitaldotcom.com; 'Gavin Millar'
    Subject: Info

Dear Ernie,

Trust that you are well.

We were approach by your group to assist in the delivery of instruments, SBLC in the format of a MT 760.
    You wanted to have proof that we could deliver and Gavin Millar presented previous transactions to you as proof of what we have done.
    The first contract was signed for the first 20 Million Euro and payments were made to our account that we were not even aware of.
    We discussed the payments with you and were told the purpose of the payments. Immediately we secured the following:

1 x 20 Million Euros in the format of an MT 760
    2 x 40 Million Euros in the format of an MT 760

The above was secured and confirmed. We started with the 20 Million Euros.

20 Million Euros.
    We applied for the swift (MT 760) to be delivered to Standard Charter Bank in Hong Kong. Our senior facility holder kept on contacting me and requesting the RMA Keys. I kept on arguing with him saying that Standard Charter is ready to receive as per the signed contract with my client.
    This went on for nearly two weeks and your group (and rightfully so) grew very impatient with CDC.

Eventually the Swift MT 760 was delivered and I received a copy. I handed the copy to you and for the first two days your group was happy and then the swift could not be traced. (That is when I realised that my facility holder was correct regarding the RMA Keys)
    With all the bank experts among us we will all answer and say: The swift cannot fall into your account because the receiving bank did not establish RMA keys.
    I did what any sender would do and asked for a Swift MT 199 to be released to Scotia to open RMA communication.
    Immediately the reply was that we must send.

For the record – Gavin will return tomorrow from Egypt where we delivered an SBLC MT 760 to our client of two years. We experienced some problems but we solved it and we are pleased to say that all went well.

I delivered an MT 760 to EXIMBANK in China. The RMA keys were not in place and the client knew exactly what was expected and without us telling him he sent the Swift MT 799 requesting the RMA Keys.
    I am pleased to report that the Swift will be delivered within this coming week.

Ernie the first day we met with Hendrie in our office I made it very clear that I supply you with the sending (issuing) bank details and the receiving bank must be ready to receive and if not we will rectify. I also made it very clear that we only send the MT 760.
    At the very same meeting I also indicated that our bank only communicates via swift because of the nature of our business.
    The contract was signed.

The current situation is that you are asking me to send an MT 999 with a letter followed by a phone call. Ernie, not once did I ask you for a facility letter or to check with your bank if they are ready to receive.
    I don’t do things like that because I believe my clients and we have a contract in place which indicates each party’s responsibility.
    I cannot send a MT 999 or a MT 199.

Ernie, you know CDC is real and I am in a position to proof our success in the past year. We have never experienced these current problems and threats. As I explained, my intention is to do honest business and I do not appreciate the threats about the “mafia” and “the people we know” and “my clients know it all”.
    Previously we were threatened by you with the Police!
    In the past week I challenged you to send a swift to our bank – if we were anything close to fake I would not be so stupid to ask you for a swift.
    Seriously. Are the threats going to solve the problem?
    The only thing it does is creating delays.
    We never returned the threats, we have discussed this with our Lawyers but never disgraced our professionalism by threaten anybody.

I don’t know the structure within your group but one day it is good to speak to the one person and the other day not. Our contact point is Gavin Millar and I cannot tell you anything more than what he already did. When I said that CDC will contact Raj, I don’t have to be the person talking with him. Gavin contacted Raj on Friday and again I was questioned why I did not contact Raj.

That brings me to your refund.
    We reserved a 40 Million Euros Instrument on your (meaning your group) instruction. When you decided to cancel the instrument, I handed the paperwork and cancelled it. This is a process. It is not that I can take the money from the one account and pay to the other account.
    As I mentioned before and I will again: We are not in this business to take/steal our clients money. Of course we want to make money, but not by stealing.

I want to assist you with the solution for the swift and for two simple reasons. Firstly, we want to make money (it may sound selfish but this is why we are in business) and the second reason is that I don’t want to fail my facility. I cannot afford to.
    I can assist you.

Ernie, your group can threaten me as much as they want or you can introduce me to your mafia or you can harass our offices if it will make them feel better. We all know people with some kind of influence but I suppose how we use it is to our own judgment.
    I don’t want to be associated with people like that and the art of war is to keep your mouth shut and put performance on the table.
    Gavin will contact you tomorrow and we meet to resolve this situation. My suggestion is that we contact Raj while we are in our meeting. We have to find the solution.

We will be in touch.

Kind Regards
    Yolande

Attachments area

Thanks
    Rightful

You seems to be very close to this group and of course it is your right to try and protect them. I posted the emails from Hendrie for all to see - I dont have anything to hide. The fact on the table is that he took so much money from investors and he destroyed so many life's.

To answer your comments:

1. We paid the money on Hendrie's orders to africa.com (Yolande). Yolande say Hendrie instructed her to pay R200 000 back to him because we transferred too much money. Hendrie refuse to pay this money back to us and say he never received this money from Yolande. Look at my attached emails to confirm this!

2. To contact SARS can be a very good option and I think we can follow this way - thanks for this advice.

3. Hendrie's partner in HK brake up with him and inform us that the Chinese took his passport and that our embassy got involved to make a settlement between him and the Chinese where he supposedly released some guarantees to pay their money back.

I cannot comment on the rest of your posting without lower me to your level of arguments. See the rest of my postings that proof that there is a big mess up with this company.

Be assure we continue to take action to get our money back.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast