Hi There

My business currently owns quite a few shares in a company. There is a brokerage account etc....

My partner and I would like to transfer a portion of the shares to my name (in a personal capacity and as part of my retirement).

My questions are:
1. Can this be done?
2. How does one go about moving a portion of the shares into my personal share trading account?
3. What is the tax implications?