Thread: Stock market strategies.

Thanks

Stock market strategies.

I have previously had a go at forecasting, and come up with a multitude of techniques or ways of doing things to enrich yourself. of course, the best time to trade is when the major markets are buying or awake, so, for us here in south africa, your best time to trade is when wall street is 'awake.'

Basically, they will buy your goods, or be trying to unload as the day is half way done and everyone was trading in Japan and China. if you were to observe that they are behind on information, and in a hurry to satisfy their customers or bank branches - bosses? - you will know they will buy nearly any deal to sell later that looks good. so, brand power is the first thing that registers on the board, then they look right to the price. so, you need to take into account what is going on with the eastern and European markets, then choose what sounded like a good deal yesterday to sell to them today.

Now, you need to buy something that is recognized and going south or north, so as to predict your selling price.
    !! Going to my destruction !!

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Nortje View Post
    I have previously had a go at forecasting, and come up with a multitude of techniques or ways of doing things to enrich yourself. of course, the best time to trade is when the major markets are buying or awake, so, for us here in south africa, your best time to trade is when wall street is 'awake.'

Basically, they will buy your goods, or be trying to unload as the day is half way done and everyone was trading in Japan and China. if you were to observe that they are behind on information, and in a hurry to satisfy their customers or bank branches - bosses? - you will know they will buy nearly any deal to sell later that looks good. so, brand power is the first thing that registers on the board, then they look right to the price. so, you need to take into account what is going on with the eastern and European markets, then choose what sounded like a good deal yesterday to sell to them today.

Now, you need to buy something that is recognized and going south or north, so as to predict your selling price.

So how much money have you made, you must at at least own a couple of those R50mil houses in Camps Bay.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Imagine knowing SO much ....... And having all that wealth accumulated from all your knowledge .................... Or not.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    Imagine knowing SO much ....... And having all that wealth accumulated from all your knowledge .................... Or not.
    The one thing I will say about knowledge and wealth is this: The truly wealthy know not to talk about their methods...

Thanks

Bullish over 'smaller ones.'

Getting the most out of the market is easy if you know what you are doing. if you were to assess risks on buying just for selling later, it will not work out all the time. why not buy something that is up and coming, so that you will be investing in something? let me explain...

Sometimes big business opens satellite businesses or buys up smaller companies. this means that the new company has financial backing from the big brother, and is worth buying shares in now as as they expand they will be worth more. this means you need to keep the shares for a while, though.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    HOW MUCH MONEY HAVE YOU MADE IN SHARES?

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post

Im almost sure that he has made MILLIONS .... And whats more ..... he moves in high powered circles ..... friends with uummmmmm ...... Openheimer's and Kebbles and those sorts ......

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    I think i get donations.

Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions
    Im almost sure that he has made MILLIONS .... And whats more ..... he moves in high powered circles ..... friends with uummmmmm ...... Openheimer's and Kebbles and those sorts ......
    Actually I don't know how much money I have, but I am surviving.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Surviving ???? And that answers it exactly !
    Perhaps u need to "dabble" a but more, because if you are only "surviving" you really shouldn't perhaps be giving so much advice.

Thanks
    Another thread for the joke section. Trouble is its not that funny...
    Houses4Rent
    "We treat your investment as we treat our own"
    marc@houses4rent.co.za www.houses4rent.co.za
    083-3115551
    Global Residential Property Investor / Specialized Letting Agent & Property Manager