I have tried to search for this but I did not know how to word it so that I could yield some results.
Not sure if this is the right place to ask either but it's worth a try.
So here's the issue, for as long as I can remember our house had this thing where you could feel current flowing through certain things.
e.g. Touching any metal in the house that is plugged in (computer case, dvd player, stove etc.)
So now that I have built a little cottage in the back, the electrical shock is now ten times worse. The wierd thing my friend told me to wear shoes around the house and that stopped the shock! When I plug my guitar into my amp, the strings give me a nasty shock. As you can imagine, this is very irritating and uncomfortable.
Is there anything that I could do to stop this? Change something? Call an electrician?
Is this a common problem?
Thanks in advance for any feedback at all.