The reason I included the industrial in the heading is because generally they would be used in the industry, which would mean they used in production, site work, etc.

Lets see how long it takes to get machines repaired.

Past experience with Hilti - 3-4 days drop off in Springfield, sent to workshop in JHB quote, repaired and collected in Springflield.

Bosch - don't know of a "bosch" in KZN but there is an agency called BNC NATAL who you deal with when you need to buy or service Bosch power tools. Dropped off 2 machines this morning 12/08/2014 which I took out of my scrap box to test their service team. I was told I would hear from them today with a quote, latest tomorrow. I am assuming they will contact me tomorrow.

Rutherfords ( Makita) - dropped of a machine on the 7/08/2014, still waiting for them to contact me with a quote to repair. I have plasters waiting for me to finish chasing the wall. The other sad part is this is the 3 or 4 th time this machine has stopped working. I enquired if it was a common problem with these double chasers. I was told it is not and that this machine is the only one which has had this repair. I am starting to think that it is a dud machine because it is always the same problem, it burns a small hole in the armature for some reason. I think it is time to unload this machine and buy hilti double chaser. I have stopped using the makita vacuum because it cant handle the dust, maybe it is the same issue with the chasing machine.

If you send in a motor for a rewind and pay a little extra sometimes depending on which armature winder you can get it back the same day.