Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Horse Racing Tipster Service

Thanks

Horse Racing Tipster Service

Not sure if this would fall in the correct category as far as thread goes. It's been a while since and a lot of new developments in the works. What I am offering is a horse racing tipster service for premium members. It's not a free service comparing the results achieved to date. We do not have a website yet but do have a blog to provide some info about it. Feel free to ask questions as I will try my best to answer. It's a very straight forward service for which I grade selections with the help of some professionals which I reward as well and in turn through a grading system I use I provide the selections to members. Usually only corresponded via email before the thought of a blog came up etc. Blog http://diamondsportsinvest.blogspot.com/

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    So what makes your tips better than that a pure random selection?

If you share the risk on your tips then we can talk.

So, if you give me a tip and you tell me that you are 95% confident that your tip will beat all odds then you must be willing to put down 95% of the bet because we share the risk on your 95% confidence and my 5% belief in you confidence and of course we share the rewards 95% going to you and 5% going to me.. By the same token, if you are 50% confident then we share the risk and reward equally. So, if you are 10% certain of your tip and I still take the bet then I take 90% risk and reward. The proof is in the pudding. If you are willing to put your c*ck on a block then we can do business, otherwise it is merely a waste of energy.

You see, odds, bets, tips and confidences are all purely based on probability theory and statistics. Unless you are willing to put money on your own confidence level your information is as valuable as throwing a dart at a newspaper to pick a winner.

There are lies, damned lies and then there are statistics.....bullshit only baffles brains that do not understand that certainty is not a fixed value but rather expressed in terms of the likelihood of an event occurring!

Thanks
    INFORMATION is regarded as the Holy Grail. Ask any punter what he would prefer. The form book or information – and he will invariably say information. Ask any professional punter and he will say the form book. Both have their merits and in a balanced attempt to back winners, both are essential tools of the trade. But whereas it is possible to bob along without information, it is difficult without reference to the form book.

I place the bets myself as well and that is a sure certainty. Even when I am 70% confident as I intend to work with such figure, as it's the average hit rate lately then I will make a four unit wager when a member will only be making a two unit wager because of his believe and confidence in me, then my reward will still be higher. I would suggest same level wagers as what I will be putting down on every selection taken and provided. When I am merely not confident enough I will not be making the bet and also not provide it. I am more than confident in the selections I provide.

There are bullshit service providers out in the field for sure and I have come across them as well, it serves me greater to wager the selections myself as well. It's all back to information and I am not referring to those in newspapers but the real tech of the industry which is far deeper than what people see in a newspaper.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    It's very simple, you put your money in with mine and we bet together and we split risk and reward based on your confidence then we can talk, otherwise you're just blowing bubbles! You need to consider that there are a couple of us who understand the underlying concepts of probability theory.

The simple truth is that if your method was so great you would be quietly making a shitload of money and not telling anybody how you do it.

Ok, convince me with math, provide us with the following information;
    1. How long have you been betting using your method?
    2. How many bets did you place?
    3. How many did you win, lose and break even?
    4. How much did you bet per month and what return did you make per month?
    5. What is the standard deviation of your tips i.e. lets say your tip said that a particular horse would be first, how many times did the horse come second, third, forth, fifth?

If you are unable to supply this information then you do not have a verifiable system, all you have is smoke and mirrors.

Suspended
    Thanks
    The simple truth is that if your method was so great you would be quietly making a shitload of money and not telling anybody how you do it.
    This is so true. It is similar to the MLM guys that want to "share" their fantastic new system. If it was all such a good system or method - why on earth would you share it with the world. The answer to this is: It is only possibly reasonably good if you have buy ins from other people who in turn sell the method further ........

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I'll tell you this much, as you well know I know a couple of really wealthy people and if there is one truth about all of them then it is that they play their cards very close to the chest. All one gets out of them is "I got into another deal and made some money"....You just wonder about the amount when they say that we should order the new R100K machine that we've been talking about for the past 3 days!

Thanks
    It's very simple indeed that you pay for a service to be provided and when you not happy with it then you can scream all you want. I am not taking to the scenario to say that "if the system is so great why not keeping it for yourself" because if anyone feel to start providing a service on the merit of it why not let them.

1. I have been using a certain system since I started to keep track of records which is April last year and recently added to that
    2. As also on the blog but here is more detail

Month Year Selections P/L
    4 2013 73 197.45
    5 2013 80 1004.38
    6 2013 54 100.61
    7 2013 62 1459.94
    8 2013 47 400.01
    9 2013 39 2327.95
    10 2013 47 -1177.42
    11 2013 99 4256.14
    12 2013 107 5073.29
    1 2014 77 -3445.41
    2 2014 86 -764.05
    3 2014 133 6523.2
    4 2014 103 1407.61
    5 2014 89 1805.36
    6 2014 26 3490.14

This results is on our 1% compounding method, profit/loss the results given in units. This is a clear indication on winners and losers. Starting out with a bankroll of 300 pounds (approx R 5,517.66) would now stand at 22,959.19 pounds (approx R 422,270.13) and on a 2% compounding starting out with same bankroll you would have make well over R 2 million in withdrawals over this time. The results is on 5% and some bookmakers take 6% for tax on every win already counted for.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    This is so true. It is similar to the MLM guys that want to "share" their fantastic new system. If it was all such a good system or method - why on earth would you share it with the world. The answer to this is: It is only possibly reasonably good if you have buy ins from other people who in turn sell the method further ........
    There is no rewarding plan to it. If you tell someone to join then fine, no reward for it as we are not in networking.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    I'll tell you this much, as you well know I know a couple of really wealthy people and if there is one truth about all of them then it is that they play their cards very close to the chest. All one gets out of them is "I got into another deal and made some money"....You just wonder about the amount when they say that we should order the new R100K machine that we've been talking about for the past 3 days!
    I have personally met people during my life when someone helped them to achieve something who is worth millions now. It makes sense what you say because it does happen but also not always.

Thanks
    Something I would like to share with you all and then you tell me again why share it with someone if it's only good for yourself. Maybe we must lose the "self" attitude.

Received: Thursday 14th August

Ref: Saturday 9th August Winnings

After 9 consecutive winning weeks Heinrich kept warning of a losing week will come along and when Hippolytus, Russian George and Poly Meg all failed to deliver, I thought “here we go” – the next letter from Heinrich will be saying “well I told you so etc” Then BINGO – 6 winners out of 7 on Friday and Saturday delivering £991 on Fri and £1,800 on Saturday making a grand total of £2,791 all to £10/pt.

Well timed, as I was able to treat my daughter, who is a kidney transplant patient , to some extra “retail therapy”

With best regards

Richard

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast