Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Unique are You?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

How Unique are You?

Ever wondered how unique you are? How many people in SA share your exact names and surname?

http://www.identitynumber.org/unique-name.php

Just for fun! Enjoy!

Suspended
    Thanks
    I just did it and it said that there was no one in SA with my name. I know this is not true, therefore the site is unreliable.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    ooooo.....I just looooooooooooove stupid website.

Names

---
    6 people named "pussy"
    3 "fluffy"
    1 "butt"
    1 "vagina"
    3 "wiper"
    7 "corolla"
    3 "radio"
    1 "shit"
    6 "table"
    5 "safe"
    4 "smoke"
    43 "city"
    9 "town"
    50 "Durban"

Surnames

--
    1 "fuck"
    4 "crap"
    1 "kak"

farrrk me....if that site is for real then there are lots of South Africans with really stupid names.

pop me a PM if you want to know how to look this stuff up!

Thanks
    There is only one of me. Sounds about right.
    Houses4Rent
    "We treat your investment as we treat our own"
    marc@houses4rent.co.za www.houses4rent.co.za
    083-3115551
    Global Residential Property Investor / Specialized Letting Agent & Property Manager

Thanks
    I checked the name of the guy who owes me money. He does not exist and does not appear od Death List either, but he died according to the death certificate I have.
    So I question their database too.

Then I tried it including his middle name, he came up on ID list, but not in Death list. Funny enough this conman had 2 ID numbers. On some systems the one ID gets recognised and on other systems the other ID number...

Checking my wife (also unique of course) I figured out that one even has to enter "-" if there is one in the name. Otherwise it does not find it.

My one daughter exists, the other does not...
    Houses4Rent
    083-3115551
    Global Residential Property Investor / Specialized Letting Agent & Property Manager

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Houses4Rent View Post
    I checked the name of the guy who owes me money. He does not exist and does not appear od Death List either, but he died according to the death certificate I have.
    So I question their database too.

Then I tried it including his middle name, he came up on ID list, but not in Death list. Funny enough this conman had 2 ID numbers. On some systems the one ID gets recognised and on other systems the other ID number...
    Hey Houses4Rent

Identity change is a very, very common occurrence at Home Affairs.

People are approaching the department, informing them that they want to correct their date of birth. They often present affidavits from a family member, which confirms that the parents gave the wrong date of birth. Home Affairs will then fix the date of birth. As the date of birth (first 6 digits of an ID Number) changes, they issue a total new identity number.

Home Affairs do not report these changes to credit bureaus, nor are they allowed to publish it in the Gazette. You actually need to know what to look for in credit reports in identifying people who changed their ID's.

This is very commonly being done by fraudsters and people blacklisted on credit bureaus.

How big is this? I have no idea, but I am in possession of my own database I built up where I identified ID Changes, and I have around 10,000 people with their old and new ID Numbers. I heard from a source of mine that the real number of people who changed their IDs could be in the 100's of thousands....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lewskannen View Post
    Hey Houses4Rent

Identity change is a very, very common occurrence at Home Affairs.

People are approaching the department, informing them that they want to correct their date of birth. They often present affidavits from a family member, which confirms that the parents gave the wrong date of birth. Home Affairs will then fix the date of birth. As the date of birth (first 6 digits of an ID Number) changes, they issue a total new identity number.

Home Affairs do not report these changes to credit bureaus, nor are they allowed to publish it in the Gazette. You actually need to know what to look for in credit reports in identifying people who changed their ID's.

This is very commonly being done by fraudsters and people blacklisted on credit bureaus.

How big is this? I have no idea, but I am in possession of my own database I built up where I identified ID Changes, and I have around 10,000 people with their old and new ID Numbers. I heard from a source of mine that the real number of people who changed their IDs could be in the 100's of thousands....
    This is worrying if its true. I was under the impression that the hospitals and HA keeps logs of births. So if someone born in RSA claims he was not born on that day surely the logs can be consulted? Maybe I try it myself one day when I feel too old and just make myself a few years younger. There wil be no log as I am not born in RSA, ha ha.
    Houses4Rent
    083-3115551

Thanks
    This is worrying if its true. I was under the impression that the hospitals and HA keeps logs of births. So if someone born in RSA claims he was not born on that day surely the logs can be consulted? Maybe I try it myself one day when I feel too old and just make myself a few years younger. There wil be no log as I am not born in RSA, ha ha.
    Hey Houses4Rent

This is true. The problem actually started in the early 1990's. There were many, many people who never reported births to Home Affairs. In order to correct the population register, Home Affairs actually invited people to come in and correct their date of births, where it was wrong and report it if never was reported.

On one occasion, all identity numbers actually changed at Home Affairs. Old ID Numbers changed from the last 3 digits (from 001, 002, 003, 008, etc.) to the new 081, 082, 083, etc. People then needed to get the new bar-coded ID Book which reflected the new identity number. In this case, the first 10 digits of the ID stayed the same, only the last 3 changed. This was legal and fine. It is still possible for credit bureaus to link the old and new ID numbers based on the first 10 digits.

However, with identity change, a person simply goes to home affairs with an affidavit from a father, mother or family member stating that they gave him a wrong date of birth. Home Affairs will then change the date of birth. (This means the first six digits change). In these cases the person will get a total new identity number. Like I said, this is true and big. It is still happening today. I even know of attorneys and even debt counselors recommending this to clients.

Here is one article I could find about this (unfortunately, only in Afrikaans in the Beeld) - http://152.111.1.88/argief/berigte/b...aiss_1353.html

Also, if I conduct a Google search, you will find articles on Zuma's daughter who also did this. Also, there is a Noseweek article revealing that the Department have changed the date of births of more than 28,700 people in the 2003 financial year only. This is 28,700+ people (in 1 year only) who now have new id numbers and credit bureaus are not aware of them!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	4770

What I do not understand about this, is that if you change your names and surname, if you die, it all gets reported in the Government Gazette, but identity change does not need to be reported. This is something most criminals are currently doing, also those with huge debts and can't afford to pay it back. Scary thing is, I found one person who changed his identity 3 times!

L

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    You under the impression that every pregnant woman goes to a hospital to give birth.
    Not true, there are many births at home, and especially the rural areas, so effectively the only record of the birth, is the mother and any one closely related to her.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Theese one database she is da one dat some deeppartmeents uses and other deepartmeents don't uses bekooose each department has gotted eets own database of de id numba of de wekka's of de country!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast