Thread: Bachelors

Thanks

Bachelors

Greetings all

I am started planning my best friend bachelors party which will be around Oct/Nov.. It will be more or less 15-25 guys. (We are in Cape Town)
    I don't want to do the normal bachelors of playing paintball as we do it at almost every bachelors.

He is usually the guy who plans the greatest bachelors parties for all the people so it will be great to do something different for him. I'm currently thinking of hiring a party bus for us although this has been done at 1 of our other bachelor parties.

All suggestions will be welcome

Thanks
    Go Carting, drunk ice skating (some danger involved), camping by a lake/fishing (obviously involving strippers)....
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

3. Thanks given for this post:

Cappy (11-Jun-14)

Thanks
    Thanks @pmbguy The Carting with a party bus seems like a nice combo... who knows where the bus could stop along the way

Suspended
    Thanks
    Just don't tie him to a street pole or make him beg for money at the robots like some people do - I think that is so pathetic !!

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Drunk Ice Skating.....my wife will beat you up...she's a big wheel in SA skating!

Thanks
    I knew you would like the ice skating idea Adrian
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

8. Thanks given for this post:

adrianh (12-Jun-14)

Thanks
    Hire a jumping castle a clown-stripper and lots of booz. Or perhaps a day safari on the plain

Thanks
    I managed to find a place who does quad biking in Melkbos and doesn't charge a arm and a leg.... follow that up with a camping for the night we have a winner

Thanks
    O dear...quad biking and beer dont go well together...you might crash, but what concerns me the most is that the guys will spill their beer? Nah just kidding, sounds like a jol and besides you can make a plan with one of those sip backpacks

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cappy View Post
    I managed to find a place who does quad biking in Melkbos and doesn't charge a arm and a leg.... follow that up with a camping for the night we have a winner

I don't think that is a good idea at all........ being an owner of quad bikes myself.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.