One of the things that happens over and over again is that companies miss the needs of their clients. I want to make sure that this doesn't happen to me!
I need to make sure that my service,
- Fulfils a need
- Adds value to each of my customers lives
- Is something that you would love to have (not something that is kinda nice every now and then)
Obviously this is the desire of every business owner (hopefully), so let me tell you a bit more about what I do and then I would really appreciate your feedback.
Engineer Simplicity is an electronics design company. My main business is to act as a design and consulting engineer for products and projects that require electronic design skills.
I have a number of specialised skills (contact me for more specifics), but my biggest strength is in interfacing analogue signals to digital systems (or in other words, making real world signals into computer signals).
I also just happen to be a really good engineer
I don't want to have a half-hearted, vague service that is no different from anyone else because,
- Nobody needs that
- It is difficult to sell (who wants to buy vague?)
- It can't be differentiated from the competition
So here are a couple of questions that I'd like you to think about and give me some feedback on,
- Do you need (or may need in the future) the service that I am currently offering?
- Along the engineering and electronics line, what services do you (or might you) need?
- If you've had experience with engineering consultants and designers then what is the one thing that you would have changed?
- If you had an idea for an electronic product, or a need in your field for an electronic product, how would you go about investigating it?
Your feedback on this is really important to me. Please be brutally honest, this is part of a process that I've been going through to evaluate and improve what I'm doing.
Thanks for your time,