Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: COC filled in example

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The cloud box will become small once you start loading and pictures that may be taken, so bear this in mind.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Thanks
    Gobbleteller, I am aware of a few ways to store info online, however, I am still skeptical regarding security and availability. I am also suspicious of people who hound me to use their online storage. One of the online storage sites was recommended to me so I registered in order to find out more. I never stored anything there but was getting mail urging me to use it and then later I was given more free storage because of my "support". I am fortunate in that I have uncapped access to the web so uploading is not a problem. My main concerns are security and as I said availability. I have always set my gmail to retain a copy of all mail on the server. Unfortunately years of mail just disappeared.

Thanks
    Cloud storage is not as reliable as many would have you believe, there's been several very large cloud storage companies who've have been forcibly closed and/or had their servers seized or been forced to close down because of copyrighted material being on their systems. If this happens you won't get your data back.

4. Thanks given for this post:

Sparks (23-Apr-14)

Thanks
    Thank you for confirming my fears Andy.

Thanks
    Hello,
    Has anyone managed to get a PDF copy of a correctly filled in COC?

Thanks
    Mike

Thanks
    I put one at https://www.dropbox.com/s/dd1ff00708...AMPLE.pdf?dl=0
    I think I covered all the raised questions. I have highlighted in yellow and commented in red.
    The rest is self explanatory, but then again I am accustomed to it so, should you have further queries, feel free to post them.

Thanks
    I am just curious I have seen people issue a COC without electrical power especially for new buildings for Eskom to put new transformer.Can it be done and what about the readings that requires power do they just put n/a ?

Thanks
    Maseral if there is no supply, you obviously cannot put readings pertaining to the supply in and may make note of that. However, tests which do need power for must be provided with temporary power so that those readings may be obtained.

Thanks
    Hi Sparks I've just seen a post where you you said Eskom just want to see the size of the main breaker they'll be connecting power to...not those readings

Thanks
    Maseral each situation is evaluated according to it's own merits. What exactly do you want to know. There is much more power available than you require and you also pay more for the more you ask for. Before they connect they need to know your requirements. They also need to know that once they switch it on their equipment will not sustain damage.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.