Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTI GAY LAWS

Thanks
    I don't think this is about government or its decision. The question is would society be accepting of public homosexual or even bisexual behaviour? How will this affect the youth? How will this affect adults? Will those affects be tolerated by the statuesque?

Both Homosexuality and bisexuality goes beyond skin colour so to blame a race for this type of behaviour is irrational. In history it is documented that both homosexual and bisexual behaviour was present and in some cases to a violent degree forced upon others.

The fact that it was forced upon others in early days is a rude reminder that those who have power will use it and those who oppose power will suffer for it.

What goes on in the bedroom stays in the bedroom but once it enters public domain it becomes a public debate. As it stands now it is clear that we have entered the public debate stage.

The more pressing question and perhaps the more alarming question if this type of sexual orientation is accepted, then it gives others the right also to lobby for there sexual orientation preferences and this is where government has to be careful because the people have a right to be protected as well.
    love Life + take care of your body

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Are you drunk?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newBix View Post
    ...What goes on in the bedroom stays in the bedroom but once it enters public domain it becomes a public debate.
    There's always been tons of legislation prohibiting things that might go on in the bedroom. You can't have sex with someone who's under 16 and you can't have sex with your sister, preventing same gender sexual acts is an extension of these laws.

Does anyone actually know what the new laws are prohibiting? Are they only prohibiting gay sexual acts or are they prohibiting people actually declaring themselves gay?

Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    Are you drunk?
    Nope but I'm working on it.

4. Thanks given for this post:

newBix (01-Mar-14)

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I had to ask because your thinking is absurd. So Castor Symenya chose to have both male and female genetalia. Homosexuality is as much a choice as schizophrenia is.

It is beyond me how people are still unable to fathom how gender / sexuality / sexual orientation works. So tell me, what should a boy do who has the psycological make up of a girl (at birth), or, what should a girl do who is in all ways a girl except she also happens to have a willy, or, what should a girl do who has zero attraction towards a man.

Who in the hell are we to judge, Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi are perfectly normal beautiful women who happen to prefer one another to being with men.

My friend, the world should be built on tolerance, tolerence for the way God made other people. My gay brother in law is married to his partner and both my teenege daughters were ring bearers at their wedding. I defend their right to live their lives as they choose and I taught my girls to be accepting of people who are made different.

I cannot begin to imagine how small-minded a person mas to be to be bothered about the sexual orientation of consenting adults, it's simply none of our business.

I stand for the rights of adults to love whomever they choose.

Thanks
    Fagots that keep to themselves is a different story.
    If a transgender is in public & needs to go to the toilet, which toilet do they go to?
    If they have committed a crime & need to be incarcerated which correctional facility do you send them to?
    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...ime-charges-if
    How do you feel about a transgenders harassing little girls in bathrooms?
    If you went out for the evening & met this person who you thought is a woman.
    You take her home & the next morning it tells you that it was a man & had a sex change?A few months back I read a news article about a woman that was raped in prison by a transgender who was in the process of getting a sex change & still had his penis attached. I will try & see if I can find that article for you?

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    hmmmm... I think it best that I step out of this debate. Have fun....

Thanks
    Man Moved Out Of Women’s Prison For Having Too Much Sex

http://blurbrain.com/man-moved-out-o...-too-much-sex/

In the early eighties gays used to hang around in the mens' toilets in the Carlton Centre & try & rape teenagers wanting to use the bath room, that is what started off the gay bashing in JHB.

p.s. I am taking my dogs to a show today so I will only be able to respond to any replies this evening.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    If forcing your sexual persuasion on unconsenting others is a crime, does that make politicians who introduce anti-gay legislation criminals?

10. Thanks given for this post:

newBix (01-Mar-14)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    So tell me, what should a boy do who has the psycological make up of a girl (at birth), or, what should a girl do who is in all ways a girl except she also happens to have a willy
    If you are born with both male and female organs then I suspect that doctors will intervene at some stage. But this is a far cry from making a choice of being homosexual or not. The person with both male and female organs can make a choice an actual choice of how their body will develop. A homosexual however is someone that is interested in a same sex partner. I don't think it is the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyD View Post
    There's always been tons of legislation prohibiting things that might go on in the bedroom. You can't have sex with someone who's under 16 and you can't have sex with your sister, preventing same gender sexual acts is an extension of these laws.
    Government has the right and obligation to protect the youth against abuse. It must also take the responsibility of genetic preservation because incest is proven to be a problem genetically and threatens humanity on a much larger scale if it is allowed to continue. so yes there must be laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    If forcing your sexual persuasion on unconsenting others is a crime, does that make politicians who introduce anti-gay legislation criminals?
    I don't think there is a answer to this question. But government must protect the masses even psychologically people must be protected. Open display of homosexual behaviour may be upsetting for some.

As for biologically? A man is a man and a woman is a woman both has a responsibility towards there genetics. Yes it is true that technology will make it possible for a man to have child and for a woman to have a child artificially... But what is wrong with being normal or heterosexual?

why must a normal female and male be accepting of homosexual behaviour? What about their rights?

So clearly there is no easy answer when you enter the "public domain" Again it doesn't matter what the decision will be there will be consequence.
    love Life + take care of your body

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    What absurd rubbish - you must be a Christian or living in the dark ages. Ag shame man, it must be hard to cope with the image of two girls kissing.

I stand for the right of adults to choose how they express themselves sexually and it is none of anybody else's business.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast