I've been a victim of what I can only describe as a Business Hijacking.

It involves a small start-up CC, three CC members, a second CC which convinces two CC members to asset strip on its behalf - one who just happens to be wife of 2nd CC owner (their financial book-keeper to boot); & a willing attorney who provides the shotgun & bullets to provide cover for the team's activities - through numerous threats of court cases etc. The third member is left with nothing, while the gang appears to be attempting to sell up & move abroad.

Oh, lest I forget - enter large company apparently prepared to forge contract documents, cover up their activities at each turn - & a strong concern of ripped member for possible tax irregularities. This smells of a fast-paced novel.

I'd like to hear whether folks have come across this concept, operating in South Africa & their experiences.

Along the way, I'll write up my experiences & flesh out my approach to ending this nightmare scenario (after the actions have played out), with what little legal resources & teeth SA really has left. I am not a man of means, but I do have mental horsepower & testicular fortitude. This matter has almost smashed our family finances. It is unbelievable to know that people act in this way.

The journey will expose the dark underside of doing business in SA. I believe that this phenomenon may be an emerging trend in SA, as general law & order begins to crumble & unscrupulous operators fleece the unsuspecting & honest.

Small wonder international investors & companies are beginning to steer clear of SA. This nation has a dark heart!