The company is based in Sandton
• Knowledge of semantic HTML and experience implementing search engine optimisation techniques
• Experience with cross-browser compatibility including Internet Explorer rendering issues and solutions
• Experience with responsive development and frameworks
• Make a point of being aware of, and implementing, Web Standards and good coding practises, as well as user-oriented design.
• A strong understanding of PHP5
• Good experience with MySQL database design and development
• Passionate about development as a whole and willing to make use of other languages/technologies where necessary.
• Excellent WordPress skills with the ability to extend WordPress.
• Ability to research emerging technologies and identify possible applications
• Experience with interfacing with Web services and APIs using JSON/XML.
• Supporting custom CMS/CRM development using PHP frameworks.
• Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
• Attention to detail and a perfectionist approach to development.
• Ability to drive new concepts and ideas
• Able to multitask in a demanding environment
• Minimum of 3+ years development experience
• Excellent experience working on websites - entire lifecycle
Please contact Hailey on 0861-045-263